Some More Delve Improvements

"
xenogias wrote:
I think you guys completely missed the point on the costs of delves vs. sulphite gathering. Even at low tiers the cost of lvl 100 delves being 1-2 maps for 2-4 delve nodes depending on current layout is just silly and way to restricting, imo.

imo, yeah because we all want to NOT try and kill a boss who.. oh right, only start to appear after delve 250. Why would I not want to go deeper when I can do delve below 100 that feels like t1-5 maps :^)
"
Zietlogik wrote:
we shouldn't have to win the lottery in order to experience the content, the content should be the reward of progressing to the point we CAN face the content.

Winner! This statement sums up the most critical flaw in POE quite succinctly. Well said.
There are two types of POE players:
1) Those who want to walk uphill both ways barefoot on broken glass wearing a blindfold
2) F*cking noobs

I identify as transnational Chinese. May I have access to their QOL features, please?
"
Makillda wrote:
"
Zietlogik wrote:
we shouldn't have to win the lottery in order to experience the content, the content should be the reward of progressing to the point we CAN face the content.

Winner! This statement sums up the most critical flaw in POE quite succinctly. Well said.

Just going to drop a +1 to this, so it spreads like wild fire :)
awesome good news to hear keep up the good work
"
ChewMyFudge wrote:
"
Makillda wrote:
"
Zietlogik wrote:

Just going to drop a +1 to this, so it spreads like wild fire :)

+1
"I've played a lot of videogames. It's my primary recreational activity. Best games ever: Elden Ring and Diablo 4."
~Elon Musk, 2023
"
Zietlogik wrote:

+1
"
Zietlogik wrote:

+1

What would it take for u guys to stop gating content? Seriously, I'm tired of this bs. Not all of us have 15 hrs a day to slog through mundane content to have that brief 15-20 mins experience of fun content.
If sulphite was easier to gain, as it was before the nerf, then the majority of the playerbase would delve all the time, and few people would map.
Leaving the entire map system largely obsolete.

So long as you're running red maps (and no, it's not difficult to sustain them, tier 15/16 maybe, but you can get a lot of sulphite in tiers 11-13), you'll be gaining what I think is a fair amount of sulphite.

Some people are going so far as to demand a complete sulphite removal, allowing you to effectively delve for free.

So you're getting loot, currency and exp with an investment of absolutely fuck all. How does that make sense?

Delving is mostly fine as it is now. It might require a bit more balancing and QoL improvements, but it's not nearly as bad as you people make it out to be.
And your desire to be able to completely ignore maps and just delve 100% of the time is perplexing.
"
And your desire to be able to completely ignore maps and just delve 100% of the time is perplexing.

Yeah man.. totally! Only 1 problem. Everybody who farming Delve while chaining T16 ARE ignoring Atlas. They only run City Square because it's literally a small square to constantly and quickly farm Sulphite while getting return with magic find.

But some of us don't have that kind of time. Some who do support GGG and guess what, they get their money by working on jobs can't enjoy this league casually. What about them? Think they having fun farming maps for 2-3 hours to Delve for 20 minutes?
Last edited by ChewMyFudge on Oct 1, 2018, 10:11:50 PM
"

So long as you're running red maps (and no, it's not difficult to sustain them, tier 15/16 maybe, but you can get a lot of sulphite in tiers 11-13), you'll be gaining what I think is a fair amount of sulphite.

a t11-12 map with 8 mods and 150 iiq gives around 700-900 sulphite. Delves of the same level ~450 sulphite (for shortest length which is not rewarding at all). Red map drop rate is really shitty unless u hav most of ur atlast completed already. This is not balanced at all, much less to say that every delve mechanic favors parties and not the solo player. POE has been mostly a single experience for many people, and that makes this one of the worst league mechanics in recent times.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info