Some More Delve Improvements

"
Tarom wrote:
Please just make Sulphite shared account wide. I'm not willing to map on a character that's 10% the speed of a mapper that easily clears t16 ugs. It doesn't even make sense since you can just swap characters to collect the sulphite. If it's to prevent people from killing Kitava to push high depth just make Kitava a requirement for shared sulphite.

Seeing how some people like for example Havoc have resorted to utilizing two accounts (one that maps and one that enters the map after to collect sulphite) this surely can't be in your interest?

They like to use clunky mechanics to gate content behind. Like how they are keeping trading intentionally bad.
Organic chemistry is a weird thing. If you add a spoon of shit to a barrel of jam you'll get a barrel of shit.
"
Sonidox wrote:
1. delving cost should stop increasing at depth 270 (not 1000), where mobs level caps at 83
2. delving cost should be reverted to start value
3. number sulphite nods should be always 3 at each map

Sounds reasonable.
I like both maps and Delves. Problem is though I spend more time in maps gaining Sulphite. I am doing T 13 and above. I sometimes find 2k worth of sulphite which means on average I have to do 10 maps. This will take me more than an hour.

Once I get 18 k worth... i use that up in notime at near 300 depth. The ratio has to be better. Say 6 red maps (any tier for 3k sulphite per map) then delves with a full tank (18k).

Delves are fun... but not when you have to grind to access them.
How about tweaking the early delve experience? It's a pretty bad grind for the first few upgrades when starting off for the first time since you absolutely need to get the light radius and darkness resistance for the lower part of the mineshaft. The low capacity also makes it a pain just to navigate towards azurite nodes.

And those azurite cavities. Those small breakable ones you have to risk your life to go into the darkness for? They need a buff. A major buff to make them even worth the risk like the rest of the loot you can find back there.
I never post on these things because I just log off after a week of playing a league.

This league is the best since beta.

But to me the cost of delving is too high or the sulphite you get from maps is too low. I barely do any delving and I've grinded my way up the atlas to 100% without having loads of bought maps and still just to progress 6 depth levels in my mine I need to farm for a million years in maps. That's if the branch I'm on isn't a dead end, but you don't know until you've spent all your sulphite and since you get so little sulphite, you're in for another hour of maps just to make up for the dead end. It took me so long to get to 300 it's not even funny, I was doing elder/shaper for a while and I'm level 94 in T16's yet I can't do delves for more than 10 minutes at a time.

I just want to play the game but you're making it very tedious.
Plus I didn't even know there were bosses in the mine, I've not seen a single one and like I've said, level 94!

Last point of contention for me is the fact that the mobs in the dark are immortal. Can't leech, sometimes the torch won't be thrown and I can't see the torch when it IS thrown in any case, so I just die spamming the 6 key.
I understand that they are hard to see or harder to kill but immortal?

That said, thanks for the updates. You guys are doing a fine job (seriously).
"
Trifaldin wrote:
50% more chance to spawn for Aul, from 0.01 to 0.02.

From 0.01 to 0.015 ;)
"
Yukionna wrote:
Thank you, Bex. ...
And, now this...

"
Its very disapointing making a t16 map and get 1.200 max sulphite when a simple travel in delve costs 2300~..

You haven't reached 300 yet. At 290 a "simple travel" is ~720 sulphite, so I'm not sure what you are personally complaining about.

Don't say what you don't know about ppl, okay? I reached delve 295 already, and, yes, the travel cost is expensive and the map reward isn't that great. If you don't agree with that, try to gather sulphite without a 5-member party help ;)
Fuck really nothing about sulphite cost. Yay I'm done.
I think you guys completely missed the point on the costs of delves vs. sulphite gathering. Even at low tiers the cost of lvl 100 delves being 1-2 maps for 2-4 delve nodes depending on current layout is just silly and way to restricting, imo.
can you increase map drops too if were going to have to be spending so much time in maps?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info