[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
NayeonUnnie wrote:
Do you think a ts/barrage version of hopeshredder following this ascendancy will work equally?

I've never tried anything similar to this build that used ts/barrage so I can't say for sure. You'd have to gear much differently and scale a lot of additional projectiles but other than that it would probably work fine.
Hey mate!
I have around 43k on skill in h/o with Wrath and Herald of Ice without golem and etc
Is it ok damage?
Thanks
"
Unf0rgiwen wrote:
Hey mate!
I have around 43k on skill in h/o with Wrath and Herald of Ice without golem and etc
Is it ok damage?
Thanks

That's perfectly fine. If you want a reference my build has about 65k tooltip standing in hideout but you should be able to clear the game on much less.
"
That's perfectly fine. If you want a reference my build has about 65k tooltip standing in hideout but you should be able to clear the game on much less.

Thanks for quick reply
Forget change 1 jewel from last build) Now i have 48.5k with kaom and 55k with loreweave for delving
after all point blank for boss is a must, never killed shaper before and this build gave me a almost deathless run, just die because i suck with shaper mecanics
hi, what levels of gems should be in the setup cwdt+Frost Bomb+increased duration+warlord's mark?
"
gokudin wrote:
after all point blank for boss is a must, never killed shaper before and this build gave me a almost deathless run, just die because i suck with shaper mecanics

That's awesome! Grats on your first Shaper kill.
"
kamabullet1 wrote:
hi, what levels of gems should be in the setup cwdt+Frost Bomb+increased duration+warlord's mark?

Increased Duration can be any level you want as it doesn't stop CWDT from working with it since it's a support gem. Frost Bomb should be level 4.

There's no reason at all to use Warlord's Mark in this build, we get more than enough leech as is.
just thought id point out you dont really get much benefit from running the 2 might of the meek jewels near the scion tree - dont they kinda cancel each other out?
IGN: Zanitth
thanks for the amazing guide!
for the mark of the elder, if i cant get the wrath corrupted one, is the increased wrath effect better than the flat lightining dmg?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info