[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

"
ZanithX wrote:
just thought id point out you dont really get much benefit from running the 2 might of the meek jewels near the scion tree - dont they kinda cancel each other out?

No, this isn't the case at all. Might of the Meek's effect can stack when overlapping.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 6, 2018, 12:45:15 PM
"
wikiwika wrote:
thanks for the amazing guide!
for the mark of the elder, if i cant get the wrath corrupted one, is the increased wrath effect better than the flat lightining dmg?

I assume you mean as the ring corruption? A 20% increased Wrath effect corruption adds on average 26 lightning damage, assuming a level 20 Wrath. Assuming maximum rolls, the added flat lightning damage corrupt on a ring is an average of 28 lightning damage so it's about the same. If you're going to buy a ring with a flat damage corruption on it like that though I recommend buying the cold damage one.
How u deal with uber atziri?
Reflect just kill me
scourge arrow feels like cancer lmao
"
Dima_Steep wrote:
How u deal with uber atziri?
Reflect just kill me

She's pretty tricky for this build, you have to find the mirror clone fast then position yourself as close as possible to the opposite-side clone from the inside of all 4 clones. Use Slower Projectiles instead of Mirage Archer so you can oneshot the phases and your thorn arrows wont reach far enough to hit the mirror clone.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 6, 2018, 6:19:18 PM
"
MrSneakyFox wrote:
scourge arrow feels like cancer lmao

It's not for everybody since some people don't like charge skills. Using RoA to clear then swapping to Scourge Arrow for single target is also an option if you don't like clearing with Scourge Arrow.
yo skillshot, can you see my profile and tell me what to change or upgrade pls/
"
kamabullet1 wrote:
yo skillshot, can you see my profile and tell me what to change or upgrade pls/

I took a quick look as I don't have much time to go through everything right this moment, but everything looks more or less fine. The only thing I'd say is to focus on getting your 6l Hopeshredder so you can use Kaom's.

It would be great if you could link me your PoB and I'll take a closer look when I have time.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 6, 2018, 6:27:32 PM
Really enjoying this build . Im following your aspect of the cat's version as i really wanna try something different. may i ask what do you think about the use of Lioneye's fall
Skillshot can you please take a look at my profile?
I am not sure why my dps is so low (~20k in town), with similar gears as yours?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info