[3.5] Hopeshredder Scourge Arrow | Fast beefy Mapper | Deathless Uber Elder (5M+ Shaper DPS)

i don't know if someone asked this before but can we use chin sol or something like that?
"
thethief92 wrote:
i don't know if someone asked this before but can we use chin sol or something like that?

You can definitely use Chin Sol for a Scourge Arrow build, just that it would be harder to incorporate into my build specifically since I built around Hopeshredder. Many Scourge Arrow players on Poe.Ninja are using Chin Sol because it's some of the highest potential DPS you can get out of the skill.
Last edited by SkillshotsOP on Oct 4, 2018, 12:24:16 PM
Thanks for fast reply. I already loved that way but it was just a question for some options.
how do you maintain frenzy charges on bosses like elder?
"
slowmath wrote:
how do you maintain frenzy charges on bosses like elder?

The Raider Ascendancy should maintain your Frenzy Charges on most bosses. If you're struggling with it though just use the Frenzy skill.
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
Can you please evaluate my profile?

Dont feel i have a good dmg

As Cchris stated earlier, you absolutely need point blank, it's one of the most essential keystones in this build and one of your hugest damage multipliers. Rest of your gear and tree is fine.

Sorry but I dont know why when I get point blank I start feeling that i have less dmg and my leech isnt enough.

Point blank is based in the distance between the character and enemy or character and mouse?
Last edited by gokudin on Oct 4, 2018, 8:28:51 PM
"
gokudin wrote:
"
SkillshotsOP wrote:
"
gokudin wrote:
Can you please evaluate my profile?

Dont feel i have a good dmg

As Cchris stated earlier, you absolutely need point blank, it's one of the most essential keystones in this build and one of your hugest damage multipliers. Rest of your gear and tree is fine.

Sorry but I dont know why when I get point blank I start feeling that i have less dmg and my leech isnt enough.

Point blank is based in the distance between the character and enemy or character and mouse?

Point Blank is based on Projectile travel distance if I'm not mistaken; when you took it were you playing at a long range? Because that would cause you to do less damage.

In any case though your damage should not be so low that you aren't even leeching enough, could you maybe send me a PoB link of your character? I'd be happy to check that out for you and maybe see what's wrong.
"

Point Blank is based on Projectile travel distance if I'm not mistaken; when you took it were you playing at a long range? Because that would cause you to do less damage.

In any case though your damage should not be so low that you aren't even leeching enough, could you maybe send me a PoB link of your character? I'd be happy to check that out for you and maybe see what's wrong.

https://pastebin.com/wrNMHU6E i cant play rly close range with bow build xD
Last edited by gokudin on Oct 4, 2018, 9:40:04 PM
Do you think a ts/barrage version of hopeshredder following this ascendancy will work equally?
"
gokudin wrote:
"

https://pastebin.com/wrNMHU6E i cant play rly close range with bow build xD

As far as I can see everything looks fine other than the lack of Point Blank, especially with the nature of Scourge Arrow, (since the closer you are, the lower you can spread your pods)Point Blank really is a must-have in this build. You can still clear from a distance, just play a little closer while bossing.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info