[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

I can't find a skirmish with Point Blank, is that normal? Dont trust my luck to corrupt it lmao
My totems are dying instantly a lot. If I go even near syndicate stuff my totems just insta die.
Hi,
first of all i really love the build, had no problems clearing all the content that i wanted, including uber elder on my first try ever.
I have some currency left and wanna do something about my rings, but i'm a bit uncertain about the affixes.
Is there a difference between weapon elemental damage and elemental damage when it comes to the explicites?
Does increased elemental damage work like increased fire damage ?
Would be great to get some feedback on this matter.
Thanks
Increased elemental damage, increased elemental damage with attack skills, and increased fire damage are all equivalent for us because we only do fire damage and we only use attack skills (or at least our totems do)
"
Myzreal wrote:

I've been looking at replacing it with Yoke or Xoph's Blood, but here are my grips with both of these:

Yoke - only really works for clear, mainly useful for delving deep. It won't help with end game bosses as we can't really shock those.

Xoph's Blood - I was surprised to see POB show only a 9k DPS increase with this amulet over the one I linked above - which I don't think is worth it, considering I will have problems with resists if I swap to this and would need to swap out boots for rare ones - and POB shows I will lose over 40k dps by swapping out Gang's Momentum. So this option doesn't seem worth it.

This is wrong! You need to check "is covered in ash" in the config. Xoph is a massive boost over your amulet. Remember to uncheck "is shocked". Alot of people ignore the config and as a result see very distorted or wrong dps numbers
Last edited by Sttorr on Dec 31, 2018, 6:03:09 AM
Ok, I might have messed up with the covered in ash mechanic. Still, quite significant resistance troubles there, would need to swap out for some increased totem damage rare boots and there doesn't seem to be much of these on the market with enough resists.

About Yoke: do we need to pay attention to the "chance to shock" attribute? I'm asking cause the build mentions there's 100% chance to shock from ignite, but I'm not entirely sure that's how it works - wiki mentions only crits have a 100% chance to shock. A bit confused here.
Killed shaper a lot with other builds.

Got to shaper yesterday and did him deadless in my first attempt with this build quite fast. Impressive!

You only have to place totems and dodge everything witch is pretty easy.

Can someone help me if I should play with elemental damage or +2 totems?

Damage seams comparable. And I think with 6 totems you got more "taunts" then with only 4. Totem placing speed is very quick so it's not even a second more...
I destroyed 2 frosferno helmet in Incursion temple today so how good is frostferno without +2 corruption? I think I ran out of luck :(
You can get one with +2 to AoE gems for pretty cheap. Like 5EX. I bought mine yesterday and the difference if substantial. I would try to self corrupt +4 one =)
I have 4 totems at the moment, how do you get 5? iv'e got the skirmish uiver plus 2nd ascendancy.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info