[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Finally hit 36 challenges with this build.
First time this league killed uber elder and even I can farm him :) Too bad my RNG suck.

Thank you for your awesome guide, I'll recommend it to my friends.

Now I have ~50ex budget and it's time to find some other OP builds :)
Why no Arborix bow for this build?
There is another bow byond chin sol ? who give more dps ? how much cost.
Thanks.
@Lunasicc187 In regard to the frostferno helm, can it be +2 cold (or lightning or fire) twice or it has to be +2 fire, +2 project, +2 cold, +2 lightning? Like can it be +2 fire + 2 project + 2 cold +2 cold? are they the same?
"
BuIIyHunter wrote:
@Lunasicc187 In regard to the frostferno helm, can it be +2 cold (or lightning or fire) twice or it has to be +2 fire, +2 project, +2 cold, +2 lightning? Like can it be +2 fire + 2 project + 2 cold +2 cold? are they the same?

You can have any combination of the useful corruptions, but as implicit you can´t get two of the same roll.

The regular frosterno comes with +2 to cold & +2 to fire. As implicit you can again hit +2 fire & +2 cold, or any other combination.

Find the order of useful corruptions in the gear section. But every ueful double implicit will boost damage drasticly.

Cheers
Would adding a flame golem help increase damage? I see it as an easy way to get another dps boost, surely it affects totems?
"
mulletman87 wrote:
Would adding a flame golem help increase damage? I see it as an easy way to get another dps boost, surely it affects totems?
The Flame golem die too fast on high level map to be worth it imo.

Its unbelievable that my luck is so bad this league...hopefully its better with time :(
Last edited by DragonHunter on Dec 29, 2018, 6:18:14 PM
"
mulletman87 wrote:

I guess it would help, but he is really impractical because he dies instantly in t10+ and is therefore useless
I'm really trying to wrap my head around how you're achieving 10 mil+ dps, i'm running 6 curses and still only seeing 2.6m dps tops with decent gear..

Toying with adding much more expensive stuff it's still not even close to 10 mil.

I have sacrificed a LOT of survivability for damage and still not even close to achieving your dmg.

My profile is public so you can give my gear a look on the character WhoStillPlaysThis.
Last edited by millzzz on Dec 29, 2018, 7:06:36 PM
Great guide,

Loving the build so far, just level 40 at the moment but can you tell me if it is viable to have the 5 link on my chest as I have a tabula rasa? if I buy a 5 link bow it will cost an alot.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info