[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Freredacier wrote:
"
ntpphong wrote:

Man it hurts seeing shit like this

You can change sockets / colors / links with crafting bench (for corrupted items, you have to add an extra vaal orb per currency, for instance 4 sockets will cost you 10 jewellers + 10 vaal orbs).

"
Roirraw wrote:
Happy Holidays all! To those who had beaten Uber Elder: Is Kaom's Root recommended for that fight or slow and freeze are not a big problem to this build?

Not an issue if you use your Blink Arrow wisely ! :)
Might be usefull if you're lacking knowledge of the fight.

Oh wow, I did not know that. Thanks.
Thanks for your guide.

Play your build with a little more investment in +life and Lioneye instead of chin sol. And i use multiple totems because in my oppinion it is a damage boost.

Having a great time. T15-16 Maps goes extrem fast.

Corrupted 2 (!!) Point blank quiver today - very lucky :-)

Still searching for Yoke + Lvl 21 elemental hit and double corrupted Frostferno.

/quick question: how much is skirmish with point blank?
Last edited by OberstGruber on Dec 28, 2018, 8:38:27 AM
In regard to the frostferno helm, can it be +2 cold (or lightning or fire) twice or it has to be +2 fire, +2 project, +2 cold, +2 lightning? Like can it be +2 fire + 2 project + 2 cold +2 cold?
i have been trying this with a chieftain/slayer scion for the totem leech (which is crazy btw)... and i just sort of threw it together.. could someone smarter than me take a look at my tree?

i dunno if i should travel for avatar of fire or swap yoke for xophs..
any comments would be helpful thanks..
trying it on chieftain as well..

i ran 15 Elder Grotto maps, 5 Hiero, 5 Scion, 5 Chieftain... Same (basically) tree Levels 86,89,83 respectively, and relatively low for T16 maps.

Honestly the chief felt the best.
I can just about get 20K dps at level 89 and I'm struglling to kill anything. How the hell people get over 9 million dps?
"
Xeerdoz wrote:
I can just about get 20K dps at level 89 and I'm struglling to kill anything. How the hell people get over 9 million dps?

We cant see your character its private. Not that i can say so much but i am at 42k dps with quill rain and 50k with lioneyes. Without any charges or flasks. (Lvl 88) i oneshot every pack in chimera map. And done chimera easy with 60% regen.
"
Xeerdoz wrote:

If you set your profile to public, it would be easier for us to give you advice.
But to get max dps from this build, you pretty much need the top tier corrupts that this build lays out.
As of right now, that's not cheap, at least for me it isn't.
I played this build last league and it was a blast. Right now I'm about to enter Act 10 and will be mapping in no time. Most of my gear is shit, and I'm easily killing everything in my way.
Last edited by Gulch on Dec 28, 2018, 4:09:30 PM
So in theory if I use Lionseye with point blank skirmish, would the pointblank boost the close range damage that I would lose with Lionseye?
@Lunasicc187 In regard to the frostferno helm, can it be +2 cold (or lightning or fire) twice or it has to be +2 fire, +2 project, +2 cold, +2 lightning? Like can it be +2 fire + 2 project + 2 cold +2 cold? are they the same?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info