[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Hi,

thinking about giving this build a try. I see that you are playing scion instead of a hierophant yourself with this build. How do the two compare damage and utility wise?
Which would you say is the better version to give a try?
"
millzzz wrote:
I'm really trying to wrap my head around how you're achieving 10 mil+ dps, i'm running 6 curses and still only seeing 2.6m dps tops with decent gear..

Toying with adding much more expensive stuff it's still not even close to 10 mil.

I have sacrificed a LOT of survivability for damage and still not even close to achieving your dmg.

My profile is public so you can give my gear a look on the character WhoStillPlaysThis.

- None of your gems are qualitied, you don't have point blank on the quiver.
- Rotgut is eating away your damage by taking frenzy off you.
- opal rings make huge dmg bonus with trip ele dmg.
- Level 21 Ele Hit makes huge dmg bonus
- you're also missing 30-40% Fire Dmg from the Kaoms.

Note: He no longer gets 10million, its more like 6-7 I believe after the chin sol nerfs and totem nerf.

Last edited by veenarm on Dec 30, 2018, 5:04:38 AM
Xoph's Blood or Yoke ? I am leaning towards Xophs for the stats but my POB shows yoke a little more DPS.
I am absolute crap at this game, and I just managed to beat Uber Elder on my first try of the league, having only ever beaten him once before in Delve. I wasn't even cold capped!

This build is great.
Allright boys and girls, time for some summary from me.

This is by far the most powerful build I've ever played and the first one I was able to not only kill Uber Elder but also do a deathless run on the first try. That might be due to my extreme luck this league and getting a +8 Frostferno, which seems to add around 60% more DPS according to POB.

First of all, my current items:

Spoiler

One thing about the necklace. I'm using this one currently:

I've been looking at replacing it with Yoke or Xoph's Blood, but here are my grips with both of these:

Yoke - only really works for clear, mainly useful for delving deep. It won't help with end game bosses as we can't really shock those.

Xoph's Blood - I was surprised to see POB show only a 9k DPS increase with this amulet over the one I linked above - which I don't think is worth it, considering I will have problems with resists if I swap to this and would need to swap out boots for rare ones - and POB shows I will lose over 40k dps by swapping out Gang's Momentum. So this option doesn't seem worth it.

Overall, I'm leaning towards getting Yoke for delving (possibly swapping out boots to something else) but still swapping back to my current necklace and Gang's Momentum for end game bosses.

Some thoughts from me after playing this build:
- I much prefer using Chin Sol with planting totems close range, it's a huge dps boost even after the nerfs.
- The double corrupted +8 Frostferno is a gigantic dps boost for this build, but it's not something you should rely on getting realistically. Still, I think it's worth it to buy a Frostferno for 50c, do the colors on it and try your luck whenever you get a third level corruption chamber.
- I don't use multiple totems support although I did level it up on the side weapon to 20/20 just for case. I might use it for delving at some point but I find 4 totems enough for everything.
- If you feel yourself being low on damage, the main source of it is the Point Blank mechanic and the rings with boosts to elemental and fire damage. These rings alone increased my total dps by about 30%+
- Abyss jewels are the main source of maxing out life
- Getting a double curse amulet is probably a very end-game option, I don't think that's a cheap thing to get realistically.

------------

Now a question to you guys. I got filthy lucky this league, and apart from that sweet Frostferno, I also just dropped Farrul's Fur, which seems to be 23 ex worth. I plan on selling it to try and max out this build. What do you think I should get as first priority? I was thinking about trying to get a +1 curse Yoke of Suffering (or rare amulet) and go flammability + projectile weakness (not sure how I can sustain it mana wise, should I enable two curses but disable haste then? - I got the level 3 enlighten support).
Hi Guys anyone cleared Halls of Grandmaster with this build?
Is it viable for that map or rather not?
Thanks you for suggestions

So long Timeca
@Myzreal

Hi buddy,

if you get some moneyz to min max the char,

aim for:
1) a new belt with triple WED roll
2) new boots (to get more life pool) and please get your enchantment on the boots
3) a corrupted kaom´s heart (with increased damage)
4) and +1 curse on amulet slot
5) corrupted chin sol with +1 arrow
6) corrupted tombfists with either increased attack speed or inc. base crit chance of attacks

if you can get the +1 curse, you run two blasphemy curses. Even with enlighten on lvl 4 you can´t run a 50% aura (grace or haste) at the same time with the recommended tree / items.

But a double damage curse setup is the most powerful damage increase besides the +4 frostferno corruption.

Cheers

This is one of most fun Build i played in this Year. i tried to Change Kaoms Heart for a good Loreweave, and was surprised that mapping and Delve is not more bad. Only Bossing again physical is now Bad.
I will this Option play some Times but i have no Idea, with additional 6-Link Gem is best for this build.
if someone have a good idea for it , im very Happy.
@Lunasicc187 I just got my +1 curse yoke! Which double curse will give max dps if I may ask? flammability + projectile weakness or flammability + enfeeble? or elemental weakness? Thank you
Last edited by BuIIyHunter on Dec 30, 2018, 10:37:25 AM
"
BuIIyHunter wrote:
@Lunasicc187 I just got my +1 curse yoke! Which double curse will give max dps if I may ask? flammability + projectile weakness or flammability + enfeeble? or elemental weakness? Thank you

Hello buddy,

most beneficial for increasing the damage is:
1) flammability
2) projectile weakness

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info