[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Spoiler

Is there anything that needs to be changed ?
have any other suggestions ???

Amulett is crap and both rings are too weak and expansive.

But you bought all the gear to face roll all content. Did you want to hear that?
Is there any consensus yet on Lioneyes Glare vs Chin-Sol? I see from the poe.ninja builds area that about 85% of high level characters running virtually this build are running Chin-Sol, and about 15% running Lioneyes. I had the impression that Chin-Sol was just ahead at close range and then behind in all other cases.

Does that put Lioneye's ahead, or would those experienced with this build say that trash / long range damage isn't the limitation of this build, it's short range boss killing power?
I'm using lions eye. Damage in melee range is about 15 percent lesser imo. (someone wrote it a few pages before). But in any other distance the damage is better. When your gear is good enough you just need damage on guardians and elder shaper. These are movement encounters. So I think lions eye is better PLUS ➕ you don't need accuracy on gear and skill tree.
"
mbarete wrote:
This is one of most fun Build i played in this Year. i tried to Change Kaoms Heart for a good Loreweave, and was surprised that mapping and Delve is not more bad. Only Bossing again physical is now Bad.
I will this Option play some Times but i have no Idea, with additional 6-Link Gem is best for this build.
if someone have a good idea for it , im very Happy.

Well its the totem "problem" - since its ancestral bond, You dont really benefit from another sixlink. If You have a high level enlighten, could just run grace+haste, then a curse on hit setup for flammability/enfeeble. Not a lot of options there, really. Or run a decoy totem - multiple totems - faster casting in there somewhere.
"
mashiplay wrote:

Couldn't check your tree but I would dial back the offensive stats in exchange for more defensive stats like life. I'm willing to bet you got one-shot quite often at endgame.
Last edited by Roirraw on Jan 1, 2019, 5:56:20 AM
Hi mate

Would you still recommend your other build for MF farming t16 maps?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2183006

Any changes for 3.5?
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi mate

Would you still recommend your other build for MF farming t16 maps?
https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2183006

Any changes for 3.5?

Hi buddy,

my other build guide (MF Arc Warper) still works very fine in 3.5.

But keep in mind that inpulsa and the 2 poet´s pens are more scarce since patch 3.5 and more expansive.

Cheers

Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Jan 1, 2019, 1:17:13 PM
Anyone following the build successfully corrupted the quiver for Point Blank in a reasonable amount of tries? I am almost giving up here
Last edited by heisenberg8 on Jan 1, 2019, 10:02:11 AM
"
heisenberg8 wrote:
Anyone following the build successfully corrupted the quiver for Point Blank in a reasonable amount of tries? I am almost giving up here

What I did was just pile up 20 or so and have at it. Someone posted about getting it in 18 (maybe OP), but realistically probably 60-100 quivers.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info