[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

"
Coldrain79 wrote:
hey. very nice guide. i love the build.
could the "mark of the elder" and a shaped WED ring together to get a good dmg output? these two rings are in my stash :)
thanks

Sure :-)
Hello there. When I check the PoB build, I see the Combat Focus, Crimson and Viridian Gems socketed on Templar part, and right side of tree. Though, there are no nodes that provide the stats to cancel out Lightning/Cold, which you said in the Jewel section.

Am I missing something here?

btw great guide, loving it so far.

EDIT: Never mind, I realized 10 int is only needed, and an int node is in radius of the jewel.
Last edited by pain4meandu on Nov 8, 2018, 4:45:50 AM
"
2) Combat Focus, Crimson Jewel base -> ele hit can´t roll cold damage
3) Combat Focus, Viridian Jewel base -> ele hit can´t roll lightning damage

NOTE: ele hit is now forced to roll only fire damage.

you dont get the "cant roll cold/lightning" because of the str/int, str/dex req from your placement of the jewels on the tree

what am I missing?
"
zoomshot wrote:
"
2) Combat Focus, Crimson Jewel base -> ele hit can´t roll cold damage
3) Combat Focus, Viridian Jewel base -> ele hit can´t roll lightning damage

NOTE: ele hit is now forced to roll only fire damage.

you dont get the "cant roll cold/lightning" because of the str/int, str/dex req from your placement of the jewels on the tree

what am I missing?

U do get it. Its "40 total" so for example 20+20 or 10+30 is enough stats to get the bonus
I'm curious, where does a +3/+3 Frostferno sit amongst the +2/+2 corrupted versions? Or is it just outside?
dont like this build...
Phase 1: Make D3

Phase 2: ?

Phase 3: Profit
"
TheFalls212 wrote:
dont like this build...

Care to elaborate on that?
Great build.
I was able to finish Uber lab at lvl 62.
This build was the one I had the most fun in this league. It was the one that surprised me the most.

I done a lot of builds, even Poets Zerphs (broken build) but EH Totem have a special place.

Unfortunately I'm noob, and I could not kill Uber Elder with her.

Congratz!
He is correct though. Where you have your "cannot roll lightning damage" jewel, its in the wrong place on the tree in PoB. You need to have both STR and DEX equal to 40. Where he has it in PoB, there is no STR node inside the radius, only DEX, therefore it is void. So if you are following the PoB tree (the leveling guide isn't very detailed) then you have the correct jewel, just in the wrong place.

Hope this helps,

Raging Exile

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info