[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

I would assume he uses frenzy after dropping totems?
Last edited by Boxxerz on Nov 3, 2018, 5:19:55 AM
"
Boxxerz wrote:
So I played ele hit and I played arc totems then I thought well fuck let's combine them! Then I goggled and found this build..

I do have a few questions tho:

1) +2proj jewel gives us a big damage loss.. can we avoid this? Does dying sun work for totems?? Or a +1 corrupt chin sol since it doesnt need 6l should be fair price also +1 quiver and take point blank on tree?

2) drillneck; what's the dps difference? +1 totem vs +50% vs peirced x4 totems?

3) as ele hit I used orb of storms and curse on hit. Since ele hit counts at lightning it proc orb to repeat super fast and curse everything. Will totems proc orb of storms?

Hi buddy,

to 1) the "splinter of rain" (+2 projectiles to totems for 30 reduced totem damage) is still the best trade-off for AoE. Dying sun works with totems. A +1 quiver corruption (instead of point blank" isn´t worth it. YOu need to waste several skill points in the passive tree to get to the point blank note (50% damage at close range). I would always get a +1 arrow chin sol for map clearing purpose. In my setup (splinter of rain + chin soll with +1 arrow) my totems fire 4 projectiles. I feel quite compfy with it.

to 2) it is not just the damage, totems grant us life reg due to the ascendency. therefor an additional totem ist great. Didn´t check it in PoB so far.

to 3) didn´t test it so far. But I think the blasphemy mechanic is the best to curse enemies, especially in delve mines...

Cheers and have a nice weekend
IMPORTANT NOTE:

It seems that ranged attack totems have a maximum APS at 3.23 attacks per second. Once if you reach this milestone, you don´t need any more attackspeed.

edit: my bad - was a bug in PoB - needed to restart PoB - no max APS!
Last edited by Lunasicc187 on Nov 3, 2018, 9:13:54 PM
Added a new Video: Delve mine at depth 600+

Check it out guys.

Cheers
Damn, great build and guild! I'm really interested. I'm looking for a build to run in the flashback event. However, I don't think I can get enough currency for this build in flashback, especially at the beginning of the event when everything is expensive. Will it be a good idea to get started with frostbolt hierophant and switch to this build when rich enough? The +2 frostferno is too expensive, quite impossible to get one in flashback without pure luck (It's like 5 in 23 mods, sometime can't even get a corruption mod). Opal rings and belts can cost a few ex probably. Tombfist is also very rare. I'm quite new to the game, just wondering how people farm efficiently in flashback events?
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
Spirc wrote:
How would scion perform with this build? i only loose 1 totem and can take slayer asc vor overleech and more defence. 2 meeks and unnatural instinct in the middle give 28 attackspeed on top.

what do u think guidewriter?
Thx

Hi buddy,

totems can´t apply leech on you. You don´t deal damage, your totems do...
The only way to get leech from totem damage is with a shield called "trolltimber spire".

Cheers

the only way to leech is to get rid of "ancestral bond", losing 1 totem, but getting the possibility to put a "life leech" on a frenzy for example. But the leech won't be huge...
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:

to 2) it is not just the damage, totems grant us life reg due to the ascendency. therefor an additional totem ist great. Didn´t check it in PoB so far.

last time I looked into POB, it seems to me that the totem life regen was not taken into account by POB.

it's always also strange to me that POB does not take the max number of totem in the DPS calculation. You have to do the multiplication yourself. Same thing when you go to numerous projectiles... It should at least be an option.
"
zhenyaowen wrote:
Damn, great build and guild! I'm really interested. I'm looking for a build to run in the flashback event. However, I don't think I can get enough currency for this build in flashback, especially at the beginning of the event when everything is expensive. Will it be a good idea to get started with frostbolt hierophant and switch to this build when rich enough? The +2 frostferno is too expensive, quite impossible to get one in flashback without pure luck (It's like 5 in 23 mods, sometime can't even get a corruption mod). Opal rings and belts can cost a few ex probably. Tombfist is also very rare. I'm quite new to the game, just wondering how people farm efficiently in flashback events?

Is there even going to be a flashback event? I could be mistaken but I think they announced they werent having any because they are focussing on the new release 3.5 and are happy with the player retention in delve.

Anyway, to get to your questions. Leveling this can be done with anything really, following the regular totem-path. However, the levelingguide for this is very well put together and just works. The breakpoints are easy to hit, even at the start of the league and really boost your damage.

Frostfernos are obtainable early on in most leagues and will (as will everything) be somewhat expensive. But as the days pass, more people will vaal them, putting many on the market with no affix, but good sockets. Buy one of those. They can get you very far already. The +2 is a good bonus but you dont NEED it.

Same for tombfists, one socket is fine, corrupted again with no affix is cheap and good enough. Upgrade little by little.

Overall, this build is just very powerful, even with mediocre items. You can do T15 maps with pretty bad gear, just on how the skills work together. Have fun :)
"
ihasaKAROT wrote:
"
zhenyaowen wrote:

Is there even going to be a flashback event? I could be mistaken but I think they announced they werent having any because they are focussing on the new release 3.5 and are happy with the player retention in delve.

Anyway, to get to your questions. Leveling this can be done with anything really, following the regular totem-path. However, the levelingguide for this is very well put together and just works. The breakpoints are easy to hit, even at the start of the league and really boost your damage.

Frostfernos are obtainable early on in most leagues and will (as will everything) be somewhat expensive. But as the days pass, more people will vaal them, putting many on the market with no affix, but good sockets. Buy one of those. They can get you very far already. The +2 is a good bonus but you dont NEED it.

Same for tombfists, one socket is fine, corrupted again with no affix is cheap and good enough. Upgrade little by little.

Overall, this build is just very powerful, even with mediocre items. You can do T15 maps with pretty bad gear, just on how the skills work together. Have fun :)

SO you think smite till act 3 would be better than, say, arc totem or arc frostbolt? Just asking cause i'm kinda planning for my 3.5 and i really don't want to level with arc totems again T_T
"
Nephitis wrote:

SO you think smite till act 3 would be better than, say, arc totem or arc frostbolt? Just asking cause i'm kinda planning for my 3.5 and i really don't want to level with arc totems again T_T

Level with what you are comfortable with :) Totems do require a specific path, so leveling with any totem-skill is probably the fastest way. You could always go for rain of arrows or something like that. Toxic rain totems are also great fun to level with.

In the end its only a sliver of your character so dont linger on it too much. Go with whats fun for you

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info