[3.10] OneShotKill Elemental Hit Ballista Hiero - 9.6 million DPS - EZ Boss Killer + budget friendly

Hello. I've returned to POE after awhile and I've tested some builds with all the required items but it was a bad experience with elder and so..then I saw your build and quickly get some items to try it.So far is way more powerful than the other builds I've played.I know I don't have the best possible items and so, but I die a lot..that could be coz I have never play with totems before ofc :) I have 5k hp and I am using Grace and yet I've been 1 shoted by random map mobs.And I am wondering what will be fighting Shaper and his chaos circles..when I die like in a 2-3 seconds from the ones that void agents drops :)Where should I invest first ?Did I made some mistakes with my equipment and so?
Finaly, thank you for the great and powerful build.
"
AlexAndonov wrote:
Hello. I've returned to POE after awhile and I've tested some builds with all the required items but it was a bad experience with elder and so..then I saw your build and quickly get some items to try it.So far is way more powerful than the other builds I've played.I know I don't have the best possible items and so, but I die a lot..that could be coz I have never play with totems before ofc :) I have 5k hp and I am using Grace and yet I've been 1 shoted by random map mobs.And I am wondering what will be fighting Shaper and his chaos circles..when I die like in a 2-3 seconds from the ones that void agents drops :)Where should I invest first ?Did I made some mistakes with my equipment and so?

Hi buddy,

if you want a bit more life, respec the 5 points from the "celestial triangle" on the left side of the skilltree and get purity of flesh (2 points for 12% increased life) and fill up with the other 3 points the three 5% notes in the "big life wheel" (3 points for 15% increased life)

get more jewel sockets while leveling to 95. then aim for jewels with increased maximum life. Then you should hit the 6k life with level 95.

get a skirmish quiver with "point blank" (buy regular skirmish quiver - very cheap - and vaal them yourself - I needed 18 tries to hit point blank)

Try to get new shaper based boots with increased totem damage and life / resists.

respec the jewel socket on the very right side of the tree and get the jewel socket above "sentinel" for free 4% projectile damage.

hope you have fun :-)
cheers
"
ihasaKAROT wrote:
"
Nephitis wrote:

SO you think smite till act 3 would be better than, say, arc totem or arc frostbolt? Just asking cause i'm kinda planning for my 3.5 and i really don't want to level with arc totems again T_T

Level with what you are comfortable with :) Totems do require a specific path, so leveling with any totem-skill is probably the fastest way. You could always go for rain of arrows or something like that. Toxic rain totems are also great fun to level with.

In the end its only a sliver of your character so dont linger on it too much. Go with whats fun for you

Hi guys,

please don´t level with arc totem (it is spell based totem)
ele hit is a attack based totem and we just skill "attack" notes in the passive tree (no spell damage...)

Therefore, spells (like Arc) won´t do much danage.
I think it is better to level with "Attack skills" (like smite) because they profit from your skilltree.

And when you can buy the ranged attack totem + elemental hit gems (from vendor or on trade) you can go for ancestral bond and just do the totem damage. (find more information in the "leveling" chapter of the guide)

Cheers
"
Lunasicc187 wrote:
"
AlexAndonov wrote:

Hi buddy,

if you want a bit more life, respec the 5 points from the "celestial triangle" on the left side of the skilltree and get purity of flesh (2 points for 12% increased life) and fill up with the other 3 points the three 5% notes in the "big life wheel" (3 points for 15% increased life)

get more jewel sockets while leveling to 95. then aim for jewels with increased maximum life. Then you should hit the 6k life with level 95.

get a skirmish quiver with "point blank" (buy regular skirmish quiver - very cheap - and vaal them yourself - I needed 18 tries to hit point blank)

Try to get new shaper based boots with increased totem damage and life / resists.

respec the jewel socket on the very right side of the tree and get the jewel socket above "sentinel" for free 4% projectile damage.

hope you have fun :-)
cheers

well I have these..but are they any better? and I will change 1 of the rings with this.since I have 150 fire res and 60 of others..and - 60 chaos

hey. very nice guide. i love the build.
could the "mark of the elder" and a shaped WED ring together to get a good dmg output? these two rings are in my stash :)
thanks
Guess there was no point asking when your questions don't even get answered.
Questions 1 and 3 were somewhat answered but yeah.
Last edited by Balalaba on Nov 10, 2018, 8:15:22 AM
why do i only see the tree at 92/123 points in the tree of the paste bin i dont know where to put my remaining points
Hello !
You asked me to wear two rings "The Taming" may be better? It deals more damage and resistance
Thank you for the guide, it is working extremely well for me.

I just wanted to add some leveling advice for those asking. I used holy relic with smite + ancestral call + added lightning damage + multi strike to level. I also followed the passive tree (to the left first) without deviation and I easily flew through levels. Honestly, the totem build from this guide did not catch up to the smite build I was running until I had spent quite a bit of currency. I will be using smite leveling like this in the future for sure.

"
TuanNgoc wrote:
Hello !
You asked me to wear two rings "The Taming" may be better? It deals more damage and resistance

hi buddy,

I´ve tested a setup with 2 Tamings already.
I´ll add my experiance and opinion to the guide.

"The Taming" Ring has a good DPS-scale mechanic. The 20% increased damage per Frenze, Shock & Ignite on enemiy looks really nice.
BUT: This is only an advantage against monsters, not bosses (too few bosses to ramp up / scale the effect). AND we lose 2 itemslots to get Life rolls.

Against regular monsters (not bosses) there is absolutely no need to get more damage. And against bosses, the tripple WED rings are better (because "the taming" won´t scale / ramp up)

I tested it with 2 taming rings and at map clearing on T16 and delve 600+ I felt no difference damage-wise (everything is oneshot on the one way or the other).
But with the 2 Taming rings I lost over 250 HP and this I felt in bossfights and in deep delves.

If you guys are looking for more DPS on trash mob you can do it with the Taming. But I won´t recommend it, because in the late boss fights, there is no advantage.

The other mechanics on the ring are obsolet:
10% chance to shock & ignite (have them already at 100%)
30% increased elemental damage & 30% increased WED (60%) -->> we have more boost on a tripple WED ring.
up to 40% resist all -->> great, but it is not very hard to get our resists capped with our gear and the passive tree.

Don´t get me wrong, you can play with "the taming", but in my opinion, a tripple WED ring is just better. But please feel free to customize the guild to your need and playstyle.

Cheers

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info