[3.6] Volatile Dead Mines - A Scold's Bridle Corpse Spawning (CI) Saboteur - All Content Viable

"
ltt26905 wrote:
HI, tks for sharing, how about arc / GC ?

While it is definetly possible to use this Build with arc or GC, i dont think it performs better than the regular version of the builds. The main atvantage we have when using it with Volatile Dead is that we can autmatically spawn Corpses with Cast When Damage Taken Setups. You don't need to do anything like that for a "normal" Mine build. :)
"
DerFun wrote:
"
true_chira wrote:
TY for answer
Guys, I'm sorry noob for asking a question, but where do you get so many ES regenerations from? ES recharging and ES regeneration are two different things. In our case, regeneration is needed. Nowhere in the skill tree, in Jewels or items, I didn’t see something that would give regeneration, except for the stone golem that gives 103 health regeneration, and with the Zealot's Oath node we get 103 ES regeneration. Piromaniac gives regen, but the author of the build has 3133 Es regen without buffs (i.e. without piromaniac). How do i get the same regen es?

Most of my ES regen comes from the Pyromaniac Ascendancy Node and the 40% increased recovery rate from the Beast Fur Shawl Chest. The Boot Enchant gives a good amount of regen too, but not as much as the other two. But in general i try to get as much regen as possible from different Sources, such as stone golem, without sacrificing too much.

TY for answer. Nice build BTW
Can you show your defens stats in game? not in poebuilder. TY
Great build thank you, works very well.
Not playing anymore - Support and replies on my build thread are discontinued
"
DerFun wrote:
"
ltt26905 wrote:

While it is definetly possible to use this Build with arc or GC, i dont think it performs better than the regular version of the builds. The main atvantage we have when using it with Volatile Dead is that we can autmatically spawn Corpses with Cast When Damage Taken Setups. You don't need to do anything like that for a "normal" Mine build. :)

Hi, i understand that, I meant, how about auto cast mine Arc / GC, do u think it works ?
Last edited by ltt26905 on Nov 5, 2018, 12:48:43 AM
"
ltt26905 wrote:
"
DerFun wrote:
"
ltt26905 wrote:

Hi, i understand that, I meant, how about auto cast mine Arc / GC, do u think it works ?

Good thing you asked again, one thing i dind't realise at first was that the mana cost of Arc and Glacial Cascade is significantly lower than Volatile Dead. Beacause of this your version of the build is only possible if you increase your mana cost, or the physical damage you take (less optimal option).

While this is in theory possible, i dont think its worth it to do that.
I hope the clarification helped :P
Just wondering if you could somehow combine this with soulwrest and phantasms?

with the whole consuming corpse theme.
"
pitty wrote:
Just wondering if you could somehow combine this with soulwrest and phantasms?

with the whole consuming corpse theme.

I haven't done anything with Soulwrest yet, but sadly i don't think it would work. The mod on Soulwrest reads Trigger Level 20 Summon Phantasm Skill when you Consume a Corpse, but in this build the corpses get consumed by the mines. I guess you could test it out easily but im pretty sure that it won't work.
Here is pretty much my final LL version of this build on standard (mostly only the left ring has some improvement potential left)

And the stats :

Thanks again as this is the build that made me come back to the game after a long break and cleared all the hardest content. The potential is insane ;)
"
Xanvast wrote:
Thanks again as this is the build that made me come back to the game after a long break and cleared all the hardest content. The potential is insane ;)

Thanks alot for trying my build and especially for posting your stats and gear!
Im glad to see someone could make a working (working seems to be an understatement :D) Low-Life Version, but i have to ask how do you map without Presence of Chayula, do you switch it out or do you use Coruscating Elixir? I also really like the use of The flow untethered and i'll add it to the suggested items in the belt slot when i update the build for 3.5.

Since you posted all your Gear and Stats and the Passive Tree, and even calculated the damage numbers, would you mind if i quote your whole comment in the Low-Life Section as an example build? I would of course credit you :).
Hey DerFun,

Stun is a non issue the defense part of the build is very respectable : your build is an offscreen killer, ennemies are blinded and double defensive cursed so I don't get hit often. Lastly I'm using Soul of the Brine King as a pantheon bonus.
Here is another great belt for the build I also used during my search for maxing out its potential.

(non corrupted implicit is +20 to ES)
Edit : I just saw you mentionned it

And yes go ahead you can use my comment as an example but I think it's important to precise that this is with expensive/legacy gear on standard ;) + I really love crazy high damage but you really don't need that much and can allocate more points to survivability.
Last edited by Xanvast on Nov 24, 2018, 8:05:45 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info