[3.6] Volatile Dead Mines - A Scold's Bridle Corpse Spawning (CI) Saboteur - All Content Viable

I will give my input here as well.

For Watcher's Eye, you can also take "Damage Gained as Mana over 4 second" while affected by Clarity. This also trigger for Scolds.

That mod essentially give you back the mana you spent to cast and can perpetually sustain you when you "ramp" up over 4 seconds to infinite right click.

Blood Rage + Immortal Call + Less Duration = 50% Increase Regen on Energy Shield and Life Regen

That gem combo I described effectively turns your 20% Energy Regen from Mines into 30% Energy Regen.

"
anraiki wrote:
I will give my input here as well.

For Watcher's Eye, you can also take "Damage Gained as Mana over 4 second" while affected by Clarity. This also trigger for Scolds.

That mod essentially give you back the mana you spent to cast and can perpetually sustain you when you "ramp" up over 4 seconds to infinite right click.

Blood Rage + Immortal Call + Less Duration = 50% Increase Regen on Energy Shield and Life Regen

That gem combo I described effectively turns your 20% Energy Regen from Mines into 30% Energy Regen.

where do you put those links ? unless you replace desecrate with LMP in the unearth setup and manually detonate your mines i cant think of anywhere else to put it
Thanks for the guide! I might just go ahead and respec my arc trapper for this memetastic mess. One thing I'm wondering is why you haven't taken Avatar of Fire eventho you build past it, no way to gain from it with this one?(noob question sry) And I'm assuming Watcher's Eye with "15% chance to gain 10% of mana when you use a skill while affected by Clarity" wouldn't work right?(have one since I tried some stuff on the arc trapper)
Last edited by Carnivori on Oct 12, 2018, 11:42:31 AM
"
Carnivori wrote:
Thanks for the guide! I might just go ahead and respec my arc trapper for this memetastic mess. One thing I'm wondering is why you haven't taken Avatar of Fire eventho you build past it, no way to gain from it with this one?(noob question sry) And I'm assuming Watcher's Eye with "15% chance to gain 10% of mana when you use a skill while affected by Clarity" wouldn't work right?(have one since I tried some stuff on the arc trapper)

Avatar of Fire is mainly good for Conversion builds, so it doesn't give any benefit for this build. While your Watchers Eye mod isn't bad, it will most likely not be enough to sustain the rather high mana costs, if you dont want to use/buy another watchers eye you should probably use both of the other items i suggested (2% mana/life regen boot enchant & atziris foible) to sustain mana.

Hope this helped you out :).
"
Carnivori wrote:

Avatar of Fire is mainly good for Conversion builds, so it doesn't give any benefit for this build. While your Watchers Eye mod isn't bad, it will most likely not be enough to sustain the rather high mana costs, if you dont want to use/buy another watchers eye you should probably use both of the other items i suggested (2% mana/life regen boot enchant & atziris foible) to sustain mana.

Hope this helped you out :).
Ye thanks for reply. Think I'll just buy the other watcher's eye then if I end up going with this. Was gonna make a poets pen autowin dude but this kinda tingles my interest a bit more.
Hi I am having some troubles dealing with just normal t13 elder. I can't seem to clear his mobs fast enough till they just spam projectiles and I keep dying. Is it just my still that isn't good enough or something is wrong with my gearing? Char IGN: AutoCasterMiner

Last edited by victortkc on Oct 14, 2018, 10:46:27 AM
"
victortkc wrote:
Hi I am having some troubles dealing with just normal t13 elder. I can't seem to clear his mobs fast enough till they just spam projectiles and I keep dying. Is it just my still that isn't good enough or something is wrong with my gearing? Char IGN: AutoCasterMiner

I couldn't import your character into Path of Building because your profile is private, so its a bit difficult to see the exact stats.

I could find a few things though which are not optimal. The gear itself looks good (i assume you are resist capped) apart from the life craft on the rings which should be energy shield, but that shouldn't make a huge difference.
What you definitely should change ist your CWDT setup in your shield. Remove the portal gem and add a descecrate. This should help ramp up the regeneration of the ascendancy faster and add some damage. Your flame dash in the gloves doesn't need to be linked with swift affliction and less duration. You should add a faster casting support there and if you want to play portal put it there too. If not i recommend a increased duration support for more arcane surge duration. The arcane surge gem should also not be that high level. Its perfect if it activates every time you flame dash (for me it was level 7) but that is a minor thing too.

A thing to remeber while playing this build is, that your flame dash hurts you too and therefore stops your energy sheild recharge. If you drop very low it might be better to just activate the quicksilver flask and run away until you recharged enough.

I hope this helped you, if not i would probably need to look at your character in detail (Path of Building) :)
Hi, im trying to decide if i should try your build or the scion version. The scion version does 6 times more damage per ball up to 320.000 damage .. urs is just 59 k. What are the advantages of this build over that one ?
"
DerFun wrote:
"
victortkc wrote:

I couldn't import your character into Path of Building because your profile is private, so its a bit difficult to see the exact stats.

I could find a few things though which are not optimal. The gear itself looks good (i assume you are resist capped) apart from the life craft on the rings which should be energy shield, but that shouldn't make a huge difference.
What you definitely should change ist your CWDT setup in your shield. Remove the portal gem and add a descecrate. This should help ramp up the regeneration of the ascendancy faster and add some damage. Your flame dash in the gloves doesn't need to be linked with swift affliction and less duration. You should add a faster casting support there and if you want to play portal put it there too. If not i recommend a increased duration support for more arcane surge duration. The arcane surge gem should also not be that high level. Its perfect if it activates every time you flame dash (for me it was level 7) but that is a minor thing too.

A thing to remeber while playing this build is, that your flame dash hurts you too and therefore stops your energy sheild recharge. If you drop very low it might be better to just activate the quicksilver flask and run away until you recharged enough.

I hope this helped you, if not i would probably need to look at your character in detail (Path of Building) :)

Hi, I have made my characters public now and you should be able to import it into the POB now. I am using Dying Sun Flask to have 2 additional corpse to replace with the desecrate gem. I was trying out the flame dash with increased duration and the glove itself already does have a faster casting support, but the low CD on the flame dash makes escaping quite a bit more clunky. I will try that out again. My Watcher's Eye does not have % Mana Regen but it has % of mana to ES which actually boost my overall ES to 7+k ES, which also helps alot in terms of ES regen.
Last edited by victortkc on Oct 15, 2018, 11:02:07 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info