[3.6] Volatile Dead Mines - A Scold's Bridle Corpse Spawning (CI) Saboteur - All Content Viable

"
WaterDropy wrote:
Hi, im trying to decide if i should try your build or the scion version. The scion version does 6 times more damage per ball up to 320.000 damage .. urs is just 59 k. What are the advantages of this build over that one ?

scion version? which needed zerphi breath and 2x shimmerons?

more expensive + shimmerons are trash now
Last edited by Sonidox on Oct 15, 2018, 12:58:57 PM
Hey bro! i must say this build is fun!
With these stuff(except the crystal belt i crafted this morning):

Uber elder is down. Not deadless, i lost 2 portals but its fine all my gems are low lvl and i need some practice to be master with this build Megalulz. Pushing more than 10k es is possible but need alot of investment. i currently have 7k8 es and 2k3 regen without boots enchant % regen.

Ok cut the sh*t. When i test 2 watcher's eyes with mod % maximum energy shield regen percent(mod A)

and % increased energy shield recovery rate(mod B)

POB say mod B give me more es regen than mod A. But when test ingame mod A actually give me more es regen than mod B. i did other test using watcher eye with mod B and not using it. guest what! The result is the same. there is no different. i truely dont get it.
So what is the point?
edit: i found out. mod B doesn't work with es regen.

Last edited by MithrandirTheWhite on Oct 18, 2018, 10:12:27 AM
es/life/mana recovery rate are not added to regen in ingame stats

only PoB shows right numbers

i compared

with

with 25% recovery watcher's eye, ingame stats shows less mana regen with watcher's eye, but in fact mana regens much faster ;D
Last edited by Sonidox on Oct 18, 2018, 3:10:55 PM
Really nice build, I enjoy it more than poet's pen.

What's better, % damage taken gained as mana or % mana regen with clarity?

I'm running with % damage taken as mana, but I have to upgrade the jewel to double bonus and I want to know what's better.
"
KUSA86 wrote:
Really nice build, I enjoy it more than poet's pen.

What's better, % damage taken gained as mana or % mana regen with clarity?

I'm running with % damage taken as mana, but I have to upgrade the jewel to double bonus and I want to know what's better.

I believe % damage taken as mana is a bit better if you keep spamming the mines.
But it might be enough to fix your mana problems if you get the Regenerate 2% of Life and Mana per second if you were Hit Recently Boot enchant since your self damage counts as a hit. It should give you about 100 mana regen per sec. :)
Hi,
I wanted to ask why you do not take the Pain attunement when you have 1HP?
"
true_chira wrote:
Hi,
I wanted to ask why you do not take the Pain attunement when you have 1HP?

Pain Attunement only works when we are on low life (30% of max HP), but with Chaos Innoculation we are always on Full Life because we have exactly 1 out of 1 HP.
TY for answer
Guys, I'm sorry noob for asking a question, but where do you get so many ES regenerations from? ES recharging and ES regeneration are two different things. In our case, regeneration is needed. Nowhere in the skill tree, in Jewels or items, I didn’t see something that would give regeneration, except for the stone golem that gives 103 health regeneration, and with the Zealot's Oath node we get 103 ES regeneration. Piromaniac gives regen, but the author of the build has 3133 Es regen without buffs (i.e. without piromaniac). How do i get the same regen es?
HI, tks for sharing, how about arc / GC ?
"
true_chira wrote:
TY for answer
Guys, I'm sorry noob for asking a question, but where do you get so many ES regenerations from? ES recharging and ES regeneration are two different things. In our case, regeneration is needed. Nowhere in the skill tree, in Jewels or items, I didn’t see something that would give regeneration, except for the stone golem that gives 103 health regeneration, and with the Zealot's Oath node we get 103 ES regeneration. Piromaniac gives regen, but the author of the build has 3133 Es regen without buffs (i.e. without piromaniac). How do i get the same regen es?

Most of my ES regen comes from the Pyromaniac Ascendancy Node and the 40% increased recovery rate from the Beast Fur Shawl Chest. The Boot Enchant gives a good amount of regen too, but not as much as the other two. But in general i try to get as much regen as possible from different Sources, such as stone golem, without sacrificing too much.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info