[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
Dominvs wrote:
Can I get any benefit from additional support chance to bleed in gloves? I have found some which have support poison, faster attacks and chance to bleed. No life or resis though.

Maybe if you can somehow work Bloodlust support in to Herald of Purity. Other than that, I don't really see much use for it. I'd rather have life and/or resists.
Alright I got a 6 link finally, usually I try to avoid off-color-socket builds but this was too easy to give up. I thought arc traps was an easy build but this one was even easier to kill Shaper than that was. No deaths. Gear hasn't changed much.

jewels (I really should fix some of these)

Level 92, 7k life. I might try uber elder if I have the patience.

Other things I've done almost effortlessly

Level 82 architect
Level 82 Mastermind
edit: 5 factions, it was pitiful

haven't delved much yet. It's hard to find minion movement speed jewelry, or at least at the times I look. More gems could be 20%. I could get a better abyssal jewel. But I haven't really had the desire to upgrade anything, the only way I've died is when I get 1 shot or some random combination of Legion rares funnels 50 billion dps down a corridor
Last edited by Imaginaerum on Jun 17, 2019, 4:09:37 PM
What about the clear speed for the timeless conflit? how many lines of rewards do you average?
Why is it necessary to use a claw? Can we not use Arakaali's fang instead? More minions, more damage!
Any protips on farming a Coming Calamity or is chancing on Destroyer Regalia my best bet?

Playing on a small private league is why I ask.
"
thorcigano wrote:
What about the clear speed for the timeless conflit? how many lines of rewards do you average?

I could have gotten multiple lines if I didn't kill any of the generals, it's a little slow killing those on the 5 emblem Timeless Conflict. I've only done it twice though

"
Why is it necessary to use a claw? Can we not use Arakaali's fang instead? More minions, more damage!

You're going to run out of mana and probably die without the life gain on hit
"
jainilg wrote:

Attacks per second is an important key to the build. Cyclone cuts damage but boosts attacks per second. Claws (along with thrusting one handed sword) are the fastest attacks per second in the game.

Attacks per Second helps
1. get virulence to 40 ASAP and keep it at 40
2. gain life per hit is much better the faster the attack

This is just a general answer. That being said, I don't really know which is better. The best way to tell is to try it out.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
jainilg wrote:

Like others already said, regen and virulence stacks.

Please do try if you can make it work, it could be pretty great damage wise. I don't really see it happening though, since you will lose basically all your life on hit, mana on hit and your attacks per second will be way way way less, making it much harder to get virulence stacks up.
"
Hugsforpeace wrote:
Any protips on farming a Coming Calamity or is chancing on Destroyer Regalia my best bet?

Playing on a small private league is why I ask.

I don't think there is any better way, it's totally random drop. I guess you could try to reduce your mana reservation a bit to get both heralds running to get started with, while waiting for Coming Calamity?

Still a bit risky if it's just a small private league, might take a while before anyone finds it.
Last edited by Jurvi on Jun 19, 2019, 1:47:35 AM
"
Imaginaerum wrote:
"
Jurvi wrote:
It's not that hard to get 3 greens in the Calamity, it will take some chromes though. :)

Don't even waste those, use the jeweler method on the crafting bench (get two sockets, make them both green, use the bench to make 3 sockets and if the third isn't green, go back to two. repeat until the third is green. the original two green won't change their color. when you make a fourth socket it's probably going to be blue)

I'm also missing Immortal call, but I've hardly died so I would rather use flame dash for now

Doesn't work with a 5-link calamity. For some reason i was lucky as hell getting 3 greens with a few chroms i had left. I bought the 5-link prophecy for 20c.

Currently level 81 in lower yellow maps. It's a good build. Really hate the eternal lab trials. I'm on two out of six so far. So no eternal lab guardian passives yet.

Spoiler

No one has endeavoured to max out minion res? I am contemplating doing just that. Should be able to drop minion life on the holy relic then.
All minions have a base 40% elemental resistance.

Alteration craft. An upgrade to my current one.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 20, 2019, 5:22:50 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info