[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

I just wanted to say that I started using Fang of Arakaali and it greatly increases clear speed, and I don't really have any issues with mana sustain. I think there is some small issue with life gain, but there are a variety of ways to deal with that, and you can actually get the Attack Speed corrupt on Fang of Arakaali to get similar attack speed to claw.

I am also running Steelskin and a 3-link Holy relic, So I can fully link up my Fang of Arakaali to assist with damage. I'll try and report back more when I get further into the atlas
"
fullmetalross wrote:
I just wanted to say that I started using Fang of Arakaali and it greatly increases clear speed, and I don't really have any issues with mana sustain. I think there is some small issue with life gain, but there are a variety of ways to deal with that, and you can actually get the Attack Speed corrupt on Fang of Arakaali to get similar attack speed to claw.

I am also running Steelskin and a 3-link Holy relic, So I can fully link up my Fang of Arakaali to assist with damage. I'll try and report back more when I get further into the atlas

Sounds interesting, though pretty scary to run this without the LGOH from proper Claw...
"
Sounds interesting, though pretty scary to run this without the LGOH from proper Claw...

Well if you do not run red maps... ripping rather hard with proper damage.
Interesting setup Atataforthewin. I think you should switch herald of purity for holy relic in the helm. The relic is weak and often dies. It can make more use of +levels in my opinion.

Found this ring from a legion battle:
It's pretty good for this build. I'm gonna replace the resistance craft with attack speed when i get better equipment.
Last edited by kompaniet on Jun 23, 2019, 5:50:32 PM
"
"

Well if you do not run red maps... ripping rather hard with proper damage.

Reds are super easy with the LGOH Claw at least. :)
Just encountered in an unid map where my mana on hit doesnt give any mana, what could this be? first time for me and I have played this build on four leagues.
For those who use watchers eye with ES on Hit while having discipline. Consider getting a Glorious Vanity Timeless Jewel of Doryani.

The Keystone mod is Corrupted Soul:
50% of Non-Chaos Damage taken bypasses Energy Shield
Gain 20% of Maximum Life as Extra Maximum Energy Shield

I am currently sitting at 6k HP and 2.5k ES

One of the great things about this build was that it could do any map. However, with the following change in 3.7 for Shield Charge

"
Now deals damage based on your equipped shield, not your weapon.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shield_Charge

That means that we no longer get the mana gain from the claw. It makes no mana recharge maps very problematic. What's the best way to deal with this? getting -mana rings or some other movement skill besides shield charge or?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Just gonna note, I did a t14 feels like butter.

I added more attack speed on some jewels and got Arakali's fang with the speed corruption to help get more hits per second to increase leach. Still no where near Claw leech (probably like half?) but to make up for it I took the closer fortify wheel and currently am projected to end up with around plus 240% increased life from tree so should still be pretty tanky. My gear is pretty low tier overall as well and haven't done uber lab yet, but it all still feels pretty good.

I also thought I could forgo the last jewel slot and 2 life slots to go grab the one life and mana leech node down towards the ranger side but not sure I like that as much as just tanking on more life.
Last edited by fullmetalross on Jun 28, 2019, 12:41:57 AM
"
Turtledove wrote:
One of the great things about this build was that it could do any map. However, with the following change in 3.7 for Shield Charge

"
Now deals damage based on your equipped shield, not your weapon.

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Shield_Charge

That means that we no longer get the mana gain from the claw. It makes no mana recharge maps very problematic. What's the best way to deal with this? getting -mana rings or some other movement skill besides shield charge or?

-7 mana cost ring and bloodmagic support on shield charge take away all your mana problem. I suppose if you can get -mana cost on both ring and amulet, you could make shield charge free as well, and replace bloodmagic?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info