[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

I seem to be having an issue with being able to activate herald of agony after 5L with Herald of Purity being cast.

How do I fix my mana? I'm on console, and just started mostly self found (have a few friends playing)

TIA
"
TelKaz wrote:
I seem to be having an issue with being able to activate herald of agony after 5L with Herald of Purity being cast.

How do I fix my mana? I'm on console, and just started mostly self found (have a few friends playing)

TIA

I think you are lacking the crucial chest item that forces all your aura's to only reserve 45% mana.
Last edited by Insolence on Apr 9, 2019, 10:19:56 AM
"
Insolence wrote:
"
TelKaz wrote:

TIA

I think you are lacking the crucial chest item that forces all your aura's to only reserve 45% mana.

While leveling it is likely that one will need to reduce the support gems to make mana reservation acceptable.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
"
Turtledove wrote:
"
Insolence wrote:
"
TelKaz wrote:

TIA

While leveling it is likely that one will need to reduce the support gems to make mana reservation acceptable.

Thank you both for the quick reply! That makes a lot of sense, I'm still 16 levels from that breastplate and well it's kind of expensive on PS4 at the moment, lets hope i can sell something :)
"
TelKaz wrote:

Thank you both for the quick reply! That makes a lot of sense, I'm still 16 levels from that breastplate and well it's kind of expensive on PS4 at the moment, lets hope i can sell something :)

5l/6l agony + war banner is more than enough for low tier map though
Hi! I've recently gotten to the point where I feel like I'm struggling with semi-end game bosses (uber atziri, the nexus bosses). I feel like T16 maps are pretty easy at this point in the build, but my dps seems really low on bosses. Is there something with the build that I'm missing? Would a 6L help that much? I've accumulated around 10ex since league-start and I'm wondering if it's worth it to spend on this build at this point, or start something new.

Edit: Currently sitting at 6.5k hp with 500ES at lvl 94.
Last edited by GingerSamurai on Apr 12, 2019, 12:50:19 PM
"
GingerSamurai wrote:
Hi! I've recently gotten to the point where I feel like I'm struggling with semi-end game bosses (uber atziri, the nexus bosses). I feel like T16 maps are pretty easy at this point in the build, but my dps seems really low on bosses. Is there something with the build that I'm missing? Would a 6L help that much? I've accumulated around 10ex since league-start and I'm wondering if it's worth it to spend on this build at this point, or start something new.

Edit: Currently sitting at 6.5k hp with 500ES at lvl 94.

Could go hatred-generosity-enlighten, and elemental equilibrium for crawler since at a glance looks like your weapon has fire/light damage on it.

I don't see a spirit offering, 6l would absolutely help,
Last edited by FluXambassador on Apr 13, 2019, 1:39:51 PM
6L Helps a bunch. lvl 21 HoA helps a bunch. Then when bossing remove Phantoms and (for me) PoB shows a large DPS jump with Increased critical damage support. Note you really can't see it in PoB until you activate Charge support for your minions in configuration.

If you have no charges (like never?) minion speed support is better. But with at least 1 charge Increased Critical is the best (for my mostly generic setup).

So 6L, 21 HoG, Increased critical takes you from about 550K shaper damage for HoA to about 800+. Throw in everything else and you should be sitting at a million.

The tricky part of bossing is you need to keep 40 stacks of virulence up. This part sucks and this is why this setup is not the best end game bosser. Your DPS drops significantly when you can't. You'll also have to re-summon your Sentinals every now and then which is a pain.

Note you still are a decent bosser, but not the best.

You can go with one of the bow builds instead of cyclone but its a trade off. Better bosser but I don't find the clear speed is as fast as cyclone and it seems squishier to me than cyclone for general clear. What I mean by this is for normal clearing if you keep your flasks up literally nothing can kill you with any map mod withj this cyclone build. Even no health/mana regen doesn't matter if you sub in a mana flask.

This build is probably one of the cheapest, sturdiest builds of them all. But its not the BEST end game build.

For end game bossing you need something that which can eat everything with ok DPS or has great mobility with fast casting from range that can do continuous damage without having to stay ontop of the boss the entire time. Thats why the new Chaos skills seems to boss so well. Especially with something like a trickster that has great mobility and avoidance.

My advice? Get your 6L with 3G, 2B, 1R. This will give you the best damage for both mapping and bossing with one gem flip. I got lucky and found a perfect rolled chest with 3g, 1B, 1R, 1W for 3 EX. Otherwise I would have made one.

You don't need the end game watchers Eye. It helps but its REALLY expensive for no more damage and just a little more defense. It only works if you are on top of the target and imho it doesn't help enough to eat everything and when tranitioning away and back with a shield charge it doesn't help.

I instead have 7K+ hp. Going from 6k to 7K helped my servivability a bunch. I'm lvl 93 currently. have 4 endurance charges. Next level I'll have a 5th which will help a ton.
Requesting video on Killing Uber Elder.
you have probably answered this already but, What is the multi strike on the claw for or do u just need a gemini claw? because the gems that are in it dont rly need it right?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info