[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

Multistrike is not needed. What you really need is "Life gained for each blinded enemy hit by this weapon" on gemini claw, attack speed also good mod but not crucial.
Is Resolute Technique meant to be taken at a low level? Seems good, if not needing strong dmg to back up the path early on.
What do you guys think about this new idea: as Cyclone is going to be a channeling skill it will be possible to make Cast While channeling-Cyclone-Summon skellis-SRS. Every .35sec they will spawn consequently, take necromancer ascendancy for 3skellis at a time etc.
I will try your build tmrw at FLASHBACK.

Hyped for it. Looks solid.

Thank you!
IGN: Majingu

Last edited by Ciukutus on May 30, 2019, 9:54:04 AM
Man, this build is AWESOME. I've been playing since open beta (in case I sound like a noob here), and always try out several builds each league. Now I'm playing on the PS4, because it's far better on my arms and shoulders than playing on the PC, and better performance than my pc (laptop) too.

Even though the PS4 trade market is pricier, this is pretty affordable there too. I was lucky in a memory map and got a 6L Coming Calamity, searched, and here I am.

This build is SO fast, SO easy to clear, SO safe...I just absolutely love it. I did take the charges ascendancy third instead of fourth like you recommend, I think that should be fine for anyone. Although I admit I'm not a super-late-content player. I don't do elder, shaper, atziri, or even Uber Lab. It's just not enjoyable to me to play at a level where I have to know all the tricky mechanics of fights and bosses who can one-shot you if you mess up. Too tense for me.

But this build is the fastest clearing I've ever played, and I do try new builds each time. I truly enjoy the gameplay more than I ever have before. The only time it's rough is when bosses have stages, like immunity or shifting modes (even like Kitava but that one is still easy of course). If you can constantly damage a boss it will get wrecked by this build, as you know.

And I haven't even set up the flasks yet. I'm lazy. I just have life flasks and a quicksilver one. I bet it's even easier with the right flasks, which I do have obviously. I will do that when it gets hard enough. So far through t2 maps I don't even see my hp budge, except maybe to flash down if a boss slams me hard.

Thanks for this, man. You've made my league. This build is SO perfect for a league like this where the league-specific content needs fast movement and clearing and safety.
"
frayzay wrote:
What do you guys think about this new idea: as Cyclone is going to be a channeling skill it will be possible to make Cast While channeling-Cyclone-Summon skellis-SRS. Every .35sec they will spawn consequently, take necromancer ascendancy for 3skellis at a time etc.

That seems pretty cool, not sure if it might be spawning too fast and overwriting existing skellies before they do anything, and that doesn't have to be in this build but it is definitely something to try out.
Category 5 cyclone inc
Looking forward to 3.7 update
"
vonwolven wrote:
Looking forward to 3.7 update

I hope! Looks like changes to Cyclone at least in 3.7. I don't know what it might mean though? I guess we'll have to wait to more info from GGG?
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info