[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

I do love this build and took it up to uber elder last league. Currently I am leveling it this league and anted to know if any other lgoh variants except cyclone could be viable for this. Any recommendations are welcome. Also shieldcharge in the decaying memories is such a pain in the butt.
"
I do love this build and took it up to uber elder last league. Currently I am leveling it this league and anted to know if any other lgoh variants except cyclone could be viable for this. Any recommendations are welcome. Also shieldcharge in the decaying memories is such a pain in the butt.

Use flame dash for those.
"
Rodneyking wrote:
thanks for help! Def will look into that when i get home! Why is it if you have HOP and HOAg in two different 4L why does the mana res get higher, but if I have HOP in 4l and HOAg in 3 link it changes...This is my second season so I learn stuff every day, but just curious.

That will be because of the links, different support gems have different mana multipliers, which apply to the reservation amount. Also it could be that some of the gems in your HoAG setup don't apply to HoP and therefore don't apply their mana multiplier.
"
"
Rodneyking wrote:
thanks for help! Def will look into that when i get home! Why is it if you have HOP and HOAg in two different 4L why does the mana res get higher, but if I have HOP in 4l and HOAg in 3 link it changes...This is my second season so I learn stuff every day, but just curious.

That will be because of the links, different support gems have different mana multipliers, which apply to the reservation amount. Also it could be that some of the gems in your HoAG setup don't apply to HoP and therefore don't apply their mana multiplier.

RodneyKing, if you do a mouse look on the gems linked in an item, you should notice that when hovering over a skill gem then the support gems that apply to that skill gem will highlight. When hovering over a support gem then the skill gems supported by that support gem will highlight.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!
Last edited by Turtledove on Mar 11, 2019, 11:56:35 PM
Why are not the 2x Minion Damage + 1x Notable taken near the Spiritual Aid?
Vertor et revertor.
"

righteous army would really only effect the relics as the HoAG crawler is immune to damage and the HoP guys spawn again as soon as they die so its waste.

You could take the 3 other damage nodes up there (10, 2x12). You'll give up life to do so. After level 90 you could take these nodes or more life. Its really up to you, they are good nodes.
"
"

righteous army would really only effect the relics as the HoAG crawler is immune to damage and the HoP guys spawn again as soon as they die so its waste.

You could take the 3 other damage nodes up there (10, 2x12). You'll give up life to do so. After level 90 you could take these nodes or more life. Its really up to you, they are good nodes.

But Righteous Army gives also 20% minion damage, so it's 44% dmg for you and your minions for 3 points
Vertor et revertor.
"
"
"

But Righteous Army gives also 20% minion damage, so it's 44% dmg for you and your minions for 3 points

We can drop 2 nodes atk spd to save point. In his lv 90 pob, with 2 more point (take righteous army, respec 2 nodes atk spd) we have ~2% more minion dmg, 20% minion life and life regen for our holy relic so i think we could drop minion life and use empower 3 / inc AOE (with empower 3 our holy's life is 19k - it was 20k with old set up)
Also, do we really need blood magic? Is stone golem better choice?
Is it worth to replace essence worm with cirlce of nostalgia?
Last edited by MilesProtector on Mar 14, 2019, 10:12:40 AM
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:

Also, do we really need blood magic? Is stone golem better choice?

The big advantage of blood magic with Shield Charge is that it allows you to do no regen maps very easily. Just shield charge into the monster (getting mana from the claw) and then cyclone. If you didn't have blood magic on the Shield Charge then you would have to instead have a mana flask and maybe run out of mana flask and get stuck.
Over 430 threads discussing labyrinth problems with over 1040 posters in support (thread # 1702621) Thank you all! GGG will implement a different method for ascension in PoE2. Retired!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info