[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

My holy relics are dying easily when there are many mobs, how do you stop them from dying?
Shaper and Betrayal Mastermind down today!

Used safehouse bench to put 2 white sockets on my Coming Calamity, so makes swapping out gems for bossing super convenient. Would recommend this if you can do this.
what is "Cyclone 3 tree"? looking at the leveling tips and I can only find one path of builder link.
"
Rokuta wrote:
what is "Cyclone 3 tree"? looking at the leveling tips and I can only find one path of builder link.

It's all in the PoB - you can swap trees in the bottom left.
"
6 link after 4 fuse lol. Time to spend some money on nice gloves. And I swapped Blind gem for Poison gem. ty

Nice, now comes the hard part, coloring it. ;)
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"
6 link after 4 fuse lol. Time to spend some money on nice gloves. And I swapped Blind gem for Poison gem. ty

Nice, now comes the hard part, coloring it. ;)

Got 3 green colors after ~300 Crom :( Didn't have crafting option for 3 green colors.
i am playing 2man grp with my friend but he is running hatred and haste aura, should i switch my own hatred out for something else or keep using it?
moooo
"
Got 3 green colors after ~300 Crom :( Didn't have crafting option for 3 green colors.

I see that you got 3g + 3b. Are you familiar with the Vorici Chromatic Calculator?

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

I think it's optimal to have at least 4 off color.
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"

I see that you got 3g + 3b. Are you familiar with the Vorici Chromatic Calculator?

https://siveran.github.io/calc.html

I think it's optimal to have at least 4 off color.

Does anyone know at what point you get 3(colour) 120 chrome vorici crafting? That's by far the best method to colour Coming Calamity for this build. Until you have access to that I think you're wasting too many chromes rolling over any 3G combination.
I'm trying to figure out ways to beef up my HC char for end game. I was thinking of dropping essence worm, using 2 4l purities and dropping The Coming Calamity maybe for a Loreweave or another "tanky" chest? What are everyones thoughts on this? I get it would be a huge dps loss but I can't do DPS when I'm dead anyways and the Syndicate in end game is hard af for HC :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info