[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
Zareva wrote:
"
VankaMa wrote:
Hey, thanks for taking the time to get this down in writing.

I just started out a freshn new caracted, roughly following the guide. It's so much fun!

But I can't seem to find the leveling threes in PoB. Can't seem to find anything usefull searching around. Where am I supposed to look for them? Thanks!

You can switch over all trees on the Tree tab with the dropdown at the bottom left, just to the left of the Reset button.

Thanks, I found it! To be honest, I would've never figured it out on my own :D It never occured to me to look for the dropdown there. Anyways, thanks again for helping!
How do you have enough mana? The mana reserved for 6 linking HoA does not leave enough to reserve for HoP. I must be missing something obvious. Thanks!
"
PenguinPi wrote:
How do you have enough mana? The mana reserved for 6 linking HoA does not leave enough to reserve for HoP. I must be missing something obvious. Thanks!

Coming Calamity chestpiece makes heralds always reserve 45%. So you put on a CC and then 6link your HoA and then can do HoP to 4 (or 5/6 if you have pseudo 6l helm). Essence wurm then gives you hatred for free.

Before CC you should probably just 4link HoA, then do as many links as you can for HoP and run a lvl1 clarity for aura bonus.
"
im doing this build as HC but more tanky Tree

http://poeurl.com/cbfA (259% life)

only 30lvl is fun and good clear speed

maybe i gona with spectras for frenzy and use Lioneye's Remorse

Yeah I definitely recommend Lioneye's Remorse for HC.
Sorry if you've answered this before, but can this build Uber-Lab farm ok?
"
AtariPerson wrote:
Sorry if you've answered this before, but can this build Uber-Lab farm ok?

Yes, very easily - I think I have a video up of my level 72 Uber Izaro phase if you want to check it out.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Dec 10, 2018, 1:58:33 AM
Really liking this build! Figured I would give an update of my progress again for anyone worried about the power of this build. Hit 91 last night and started unlocking t15 and one guardian map. Current gear progress is at least passable life in all slots and 6L chest. Gems hit 20, releveling them with quality except for HoA.

All content right now is a breeze. Damage and defense are both really good. All t15 bosses so far have been not only doable, but easy. Pit of the Chimera fight was trivial. Clearspeed is very solid, I can pretty much just hit onslaught flask/quicksilver and twirl through the map killing as I go even in t15s.

A++ so far. Alas, work calls.
"

Systemplayerlost and other knowledgable exiles, are there any other changes you would make to this build for HC players? Also, anything we need to watch out for (map mods, etc)?

*edit - punctuation
Last edited by Mauxxi on Dec 10, 2018, 2:09:03 PM
Only level 72 at the moment but really enjoying playing this build! It's very powerful and fun to play. Kudos on a great build & guide!
"
Mauxxi wrote:
"

Systemplayerlost and other knowledgable exiles, are there any other changes you would make to this build for HC players? Also, anything we need to watch out for (map mods, etc)?

*edit - punctuation

maybe Lioneye's Remorse shield and Rise spectre+Blood magic for Frenzy but idk if will be enought slot

Last edited by davc1234567890 on Dec 10, 2018, 3:24:38 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info