[3.9] Cyclone Summoner - Heralds of Agony and Purity, Summon Holy Relic - League starter

"
I'm trying to figure out ways to beef up my HC char for end game. I was thinking of dropping essence worm, using 2 4l purities and dropping The Coming Calamity maybe for a Loreweave or another "tanky" chest? What are everyones thoughts on this? I get it would be a huge dps loss but I can't do DPS when I'm dead anyways and the Syndicate in end game is hard af for HC :(

Here's what I would consider for HC: https://pastebin.com/e4hu0VmY

Drop Coming Calamity, Victario's Charity and Essence Worm.

Replace with Kaom's Heart, Lioneye's Remorse, Poacher's Mark ring.

On tree drop some minion damage and attack speed and replace with +3 Endurance charges.

4L Heralds and 3L Relics, drop CwdT setup. Drop Essence Wormed aura.

Gets you up to 8.9k life at level 90 with 6 Endurance charges and reliable generation.

If you want more life you can drop Geofri's Legacy for a +2/3 and minion damage elder helm with life to put your Herald of Agony in (will help getting some damage back) in which case you need to drop 4 points somewhere on the tree for Sovereignty and the mana reservation before it.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Dec 12, 2018, 6:32:18 PM
"
Does anyone know at what point you get 3(colour) 120 chrome vorici crafting? That's by far the best method to colour Coming Calamity for this build. Until you have access to that I think you're wasting too many chromes rolling over any 3G combination.

According to the calculator 1G crafting is optimal for 3 green plus 3 of any other color.

https://imgur.com/a/CzpUvhA
"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"
Does anyone know at what point you get 3(colour) 120 chrome vorici crafting? That's by far the best method to colour Coming Calamity for this build. Until you have access to that I think you're wasting too many chromes rolling over any 3G combination.

According to the calculator 1G crafting is optimal for 3 green plus 3 of any other color.

https://imgur.com/a/CzpUvhA

Well this is moot because we found out yesterday you get 3G from a Delve boss.... So yeah best roll 1G and get lucky.
"
Well this is moot because we found out yesterday you get 3G from a Delve boss.... So yeah best roll 1G and get lucky.

I haven't heard about this, you're not referring to the recipe, right? I not even sure what to google, can you expand on this.

I got into Guff's safehouse and he had a veil crafting bench, this is what I got and I still have an open suffix. I going to craft the Blind veil mod on it, if I ever find it. I may have to remake my Delve character.

"
IchiMorghulis wrote:
"

I haven't heard about this, you're not referring to the recipe, right? I not even sure what to google, can you expand on this.

I got into Guff's safehouse and he had a veil crafting bench, this is what I got and I still have an open suffix. I going to craft the Blind veil mod on it, if I ever find it. I may have to remake my Delve character.

Locations datamined: http://poedb.tw/us/CraftingBenchOptions

Nice claw for Spectral Spirits!
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Dec 13, 2018, 6:44:26 PM
Is the multistrike needed on the claw?
"
Awesoma wrote:

Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Multistrike / #% increased Attack Speed is the full text of that affix. The priority affixes are Life gained on hit against blinded enemies then attack speed. Mulistrike is one way to get the attack speed.

Honestly, you just need LGoH vs blind and master crafted attack speed.
Last edited by systemplayerlost on Dec 13, 2018, 11:08:59 PM
"
"
Awesoma wrote:

Socketed Gems are Supported by Level # Multistrike / #% increased Attack Speed is the full text of that affix. The priority affixes are Life gained on hit against blinded enemies then attack speed. Mulistrike is one way to get the attack speed.

Honestly, you just need LGoH vs blind and master crafted attack speed.

Okay thanks!

And thanks for the great guide, im having a lot of fun with this build!
I have triggered spell on my claw and cold snap in the claw. I find it to be quite nasty.

The ICD of the enchant is 5s, Coldsnap lasts 5 seconds.
Just wanted to mention there's some extra hp nodes at start of Duelist starter area. You just need to grab the 1 3 percent attack speed node and then you have access to 3 4hp / 6 eva/armor nodes :) I need all the HP I can get on HC :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info