[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
LuckHasFallen wrote:
I'm in love with the build so far, and not really hitting any major road blocks. Made a ton of ex the other day and am considering my option about Might of the Meek (specifically the one that goes in the left of Scion) does the benefit outweigh the minion damage that we lose? Wouldn't a Abyss jewel just be flat out better for that specific socket?

You'd need a god like jewel to get the stat's that one meek gives you. If you can find it - sure go for it.
"
Molot77 wrote:
Hi guys, this build very good!
I am transfering my old build skeleton-magic for this build, and very happy.
I have over 10k HP, 3500 armor without buff, 950 life regen without buff, many block atack and spell.
But I am little modified biuld under themselves, I am use stone golem-life minions-Carnage Chieftain-BM.
Golem gives me life regen and 23% increased minion damage, and he can be summon quickly if he will be die.
Viridian jewel noneffective, it is better to take dexterity on gloves, a ring and 30 amount on a passive tree.
Unset ring using better take corrupted version with white slot, for use different auras. For me likes vaal haste. I also want to check POB the hathred instead of vaal haste.

a few things:

The stone golem doesn't give global minion damage.
The jewel is amazing simply because we don't need to find 100+ dex on all of our other gear, if you can do it good for you but good luck upgrading your gear. a White socket is not worth the risk because you only need like 1 or 2 chromes to change the colours to what you want.
If you want to use hatred look at the elemental version of the guide.

Did you actually read the guide?
About the golem, yes, damage is small gives,but better than nothing, and regen important thing.
About Viridian jewel, its realy inefficient. Yes, i am took on clothers and the tree, but if it doesn't, you can don't upgrade gems the Haste and the Phase Run, they are most require dex - 155 (159). Instead of these upgrades gems, it is better to change the Viridian jewel to a a good eye for HP and minion damage, if you have money :))
Sure, I know that if I am use hatred, then need to change gem (Brutality) to another, otherwise the effect will be not. I am usually change it to the gem (Fire damage). Its just my tests, its will be to check in the POB.
"
Molot77 wrote:
About the golem, yes, damage is small gives,but better than nothing, and regen important thing.
About Viridian jewel, its realy inefficient. Yes, i am took on clothers and the tree, but if it doesn't, you can don't upgrade gems the Haste and the Phase Run, they are most require dex - 155 (159). Instead of these upgrades gems, it is better to change the Viridian jewel to a a good eye for HP and minion damage, if you have money :))
Sure, I know that if I am use hatred, then need to change gem (Brutality) to another, otherwise the effect will be not. I am usually change it to the gem (Fire damage). Its just my tests, its will be to check in the POB.

You're talking about inefficient things, which this jewel isn't, while you have faster casting in your phase run/offering setup and a 20% quality forbidden taste. Stone golem does not work how you think it does.
"
Stagsnetti wrote:
"
Molot77 wrote:

You're talking about inefficient things, which this jewel isn't, while you have faster casting in your phase run/offering setup and a 20% quality forbidden taste. Stone golem does not work how you think it does.

Ya I ended up just experimenting and figured what what makes them so good, albeit, I only bought two as I feel that's a good amount for what I have. Everything else has been going smoothly with the build, thanks again for making a well put together build.
EDIT: Nvm. My bad.
Last edited by sikker on Nov 6, 2018, 4:19:38 AM
What am I missing,

POB has the physical version significantly less DPS than the elemental one.
28k Per minion vs 70k.

Is POB not accurate (You said you lose a little overall DPS.. seems like a LOT)
Am I just doing something wrong?

Is 28k x 20 = 560k good enough? And therefore might as well be tanky?

[Edit] Probably something funny with POB. I imported Adani and get 50k DPS x 20. That does seem like a fair trade for tank ability :)

The build looks really cool. Thanks for the effort. Thinking of giving this at try with the new "Season".
Last edited by Rorrak88 on Nov 9, 2018, 6:11:41 AM
"
Rorrak88 wrote:
What am I missing,

POB has the physical version significantly less DPS than the elemental one.
28k Per minion vs 70k.

Is POB not accurate (You said you lose a little overall DPS.. seems like a LOT)
Am I just doing something wrong?

Is 28k x 20 = 560k good enough? And therefore might as well be tanky?

[Edit] Probably something funny with POB. I imported Adani and get 50k DPS x 20. That does seem like a fair trade for tank ability :)

The build looks really cool. Thanks for the effort. Thinking of giving this at try with the new "Season".

yeah I'm not sure exactly what you're doing wrong. I also have 21 phantasmas, and you're probably looking at the aoe clear ones. My single target setup is at 34k each without frenzy charges. That's 714k dps that goes up to 1 million with 3 frenzy charges each.

Phantasms have only just been introduced to POB. I haven't had a proper fiddle with the numbers yet but I will before the new leauge.

and yes it's enough for practically any content. I couldn't do uber atziri or uber elder but another person did uber elder. Uber atziri is kind of difficult for a build like this.
Last edited by Stagsnetti on Nov 9, 2018, 6:21:26 AM
I am too couldn't do uber elder, I am try 5 times)) this build don't gives farm hard bosses :( but very good farm delv!
Thanks for the answer. I did find my problem. The Pastebin has CD unchecked
and POB has some wierd interactions with weapons sharing gems. Once I sorted that lot out the numbers were a better match for the import of Adani.

I'm a newb really, still learning. Was my first season and really enjoying the game. Managed to kill shaper but struggling with Uber Elder. (Just practice I guess but takes so long to farm up attempts!. So much to learn)

This build looks very different to what I just tried and I think Variety will keep me interested. I like the tankiness. A little more forgiving for a newb like me.

Yea, can't imagine managing uber Atziri with this is easy if even possible, due to the frequent pet wipes

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info