[3.10] S3 || Stag's Soulwrest Summoner || Streaming and updating to 3.11 || Videos

"
pluke89 wrote:
I wonder how to start and level?whats best options?
i mean to start with what gems etc at what lvls.. from 1 -70 :) thx

hey, there is a pob for that in the guide. Lvl with poets pens if rich or srs if not. It'll be a bit slow but safe.
Hi,
thanks for the respond ive must looked over it :D now i see ty
"
pluke89 wrote:
Hi,
thanks for the respond ive must looked over it :D now i see ty

Not a problem, try not to burn out before the new leauge starts. That's when the real fun begins.
I am killed uber elder and atziri with changed this build, i am used four specters - tukoham's vanguard, its was very easy, but had to spend ~10exa for modified build:)
That's actually a question I had: how is the single target for this build?
Likely starting this as a league starter in Betrayal. Played skeletons in Bestiary and Incursion, and zombies in Delve so bit biased to strong boss-damage to have a smooth playthrough. Bit worried for boss-kill.

As a solution, as I don't expect to have a Koam's "soon" I was considering adding a 4-5 link melee skeletons in a body armor to help with boss kill and potentially with the campaign playthrough leveling.

"
Molot77 wrote:
I am killed uber elder and atziri with changed this build, i am used four specters - tukoham's vanguard, its was very easy, but had to spend ~10exa for modified build:)

How did you add spectres? Something I considered but:
Skill tree: 98+ or respecced out of some life nodes? Did that leave enough survivability for Uber?
Items: removed the Bubonic auto-cast for Ullr?

"
NeoLearner wrote:
Likely starting this as a league starter in Betrayal. Played skeletons in Bestiary and Incursion, and zombies in Delve so bit biased to strong boss-damage to have a smooth playthrough. Bit worried for boss-kill.

As a solution, as I don't expect to have a Koam's "soon" I was considering adding a 4-5 link melee skeletons in a body armor to help with boss kill and potentially with the campaign playthrough leveling.

"
Molot77 wrote:

Skill tree: 98+ or respecced out of some life nodes? Did that leave enough survivability for Uber?

I am change some things on necromancer silks, boots with "+1 spectres", ezomyte tower shield, terror claw, all jewel change to cobalt jewel with "minnion deal x% incr. damage", and change passive tree for "+1 spectres". So, i have 7800 hp, 6k armor, 60/60 block.
After defeating uber Elder and Atziri, it is better to return to build "Soulwrest summoner".
"
Molot77 wrote:
"
NeoLearner wrote:

"
Molot77 wrote:

I am change some things on necromancer silks, boots with "+1 spectres", ezomyte tower shield, terror claw, all jewel change to cobalt jewel with "minnion deal x% incr. damage", and change passive tree for "+1 spectres". So, i have 7800 hp, 6k armor, 60/60 block.
After defeating uber Elder and Atziri, it is better to return to build "Soulwrest summoner".

Block is also pretty average for defence for the uber elder fight. The dot ground is what usually kills me.
"
NeoLearner wrote:

"
Molot77 wrote:

hey, single target isn't rediculous but still quite respectable. I was able to do all content in delve with the build minus the ubers. I'm just not well versed in the fights so didn't go too well. With the updated pob the elemental version gets ~1 million shaper dps, the phys one 700k or if you use skellys >1million.
Single target is still pretty decent. I ran all content except Uber Atziri, which I just haven't tried. I ran a lot of the content without switching to my single target setup.
Current league IGN: Teldra_Anc_LAD
Feel free to message me in game if I'm on.
Seems it largely dodged the ban hammer?
No changes to Soulwrest, phantasm interaction, EE, block or bubonic trail.

Phase run nerfed from -80% to -50% visibility. Seems like a significant reduction. Would that require an additional defensive layer?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info