[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

Any updates for this guide on 3.7? How's it going in legion so far?
Been leveling this build up to A7 so far and its been a blast. Literally have 1k health but still butt blasting everything and not dying.

Quick question though, with the HoP ring gone does that mean the hungry loop is replaced entirely or would something like skeles go in there now?
Level 78 at the moment, build is pretty good sofar, but i can only really reliably clear sub tier 7 maps, my energy shield is nowhere near 10k and im not sure where i can squeeze much more energy shield out of the build, maby 50 each from the rings but that would not take me very much closer to 10k
"
adddemon wrote:
Level 78 at the moment, build is pretty good sofar, but i can only really reliably clear sub tier 7 maps, my energy shield is nowhere near 10k and im not sure where i can squeeze much more energy shield out of the build, maby 50 each from the rings but that would not take me very much closer to 10k

Your rings and belt are whats holding you back alot. The ring in my right slot gives me 600 energy shield and my belt almost 700.

Get as much intelligence, strength and mana as you can from rings and belt. Its crazy how much ES strength and mana will add to your build.
Can you update the leveling guide? I have no idea in what order do I use my passives with the new Pob.
Or Do I use the leveling guide then switch to the updated Pob?
I'm loving this build so far, and it has taken me further into the postgame than I've ever been before. I'm currently working on leveling and feeding gems to the hungry loop but I've got some real confusion at the moment which ones to actually put in it with the swap to spectre as of 3.7. the PoB link completely different supports than the ones listed in the guide from before, and some seem redundant with the kingmaker being present so just looking on some clarification before I start actually feeding gems; which ones should be in the loop now?
Tempus Fugit
Could you possibly post an updated PoB ?
POB still need an update?
Updated for 3.7 Mid League.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info