[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

Hello there!

Thanks for s great and in-depth guide.

One question - can this man be a party Aurabot with this tree?) Gonna play with friend and I'm looking for power to boost him and not to be a simple potato at playing
"
jenkirymo wrote:
Hello there!

Thanks for s great and in-depth guide.

One question - can this man be a party Aurabot with this tree?) Gonna play with friend and I'm looking for power to boost him and not to be a simple potato at playing

Oh yeah Its awesome for party play. That's the beauty of the build is that its an aura bot you can play solo with as well.
Did some play testing on standard with some pretty basic gear, seems really good! Clear speed has gone up and a good DPS boost against bosses.

Having 4 spectres instead of two is awesome as well!

Shaper Run
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RL3VjhnxQ94

Note I had Dash listed on the updated PoB but it should have been leap slam, I'll update with some other minor changes I've made soon.

Hey! nice build, have u consider running necro or is there any obvious thing im missing? with the changes to the ascendancy i think is a nice viable option. The only difference is that u dont have as much energy shield avabilable
Hey, leveling this atm. Currently 70, Im looking at the POB and I see 'Main - No CWE' what is CWE? Also, what level do you recommend swapping to this 'Main' at? Thanks for the awesome build!
"
_Emma wrote:
Hey, leveling this atm. Currently 70, Im looking at the POB and I see 'Main - No CWE' what is CWE? Also, what level do you recommend swapping to this 'Main' at? Thanks for the awesome build!

Not Paleclaw but:
CWE = Clarity Watcher's Eye, the "Great" mod of adding Mana as Energy shield. I'm guessing you should switch to main once you have merciless lab and the essential uniques at least.
Hello thanks for the guide.

I'm quite new, so there is a new 3.8 Path of Building link for the tree and an old one for leveling, they are different. While leveling, which points should I pursue first? Should I get Righteous Army and Zealoth's Oatoh to Potency?
"
kaipiroshka22 wrote:
Hey! nice build, have u consider running necro or is there any obvious thing im missing? with the changes to the ascendancy i think is a nice viable option. The only difference is that u dont have as much energy shield avabilable

Its what I've been working on!

"
"
_Emma wrote:

Not Paleclaw but:
CWE = Clarity Watcher's Eye, the "Great" mod of adding Mana as Energy shield. I'm guessing you should switch to main once you have merciless lab and the essential uniques at least.

Correct!

"
arzamar wrote:
Hello thanks for the guide.

I'm quite new, so there is a new 3.8 Path of Building link for the tree and an old one for leveling, they are different. While leveling, which points should I pursue first? Should I get Righteous Army and Zealoth's Oatoh to Potency?

I would not recommend Zealot's Oath, you'll need to level as life base first. Follow the leveling guide and the leveling trees in POB.
"
Paleclaw wrote:

I would not recommend Zealot's Oath, you'll need to level as life base first. Follow the leveling guide and the leveling trees in POB.

Ah didn't see the leveling parts on PoB, thanks again!
Can we annoint for death attunement for points better spent elsewhere or are those just best allocated there regardless

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info