[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

Thanks a lot, it is good to hear others are playing it and keeping it somewhat up to date. My idea was of something similar but I had not planned out exactly where each aura should go. I almost have shavrones but I have not much of the other gear need a few more EX but I will check both of your builds out. Thanks again for the help.
I must be missing something as alot of the end game items require high dex to use - im not even close to getting enough needed for the items in this build and im following the skill tree closely

any ideas ?
Sin Trek gives you up to 30 dex

Prism Guardian gives you up to 30 dex

Another 50 dex from the nods on the way to Charisma

+16 all attributes from the Presence of Chayula

Up to +20 all attributes from Circle of Guilt

I am currently with 161 dex at level 92

Now on the main topic.

Around 10 exalts later and some trials and errors here's what my build looks like now

- Got a Soul Taker with 14% to gain onslaught on kill corrupt. Missed one fortify and haven't seen other since then :(

- Prism Guradian with + 2 of duration gems corrupt (Vaal Discipline 20/20 > Vaal Grace 20/20 > Anger 20/20)

- Got other Circle of Guilt with crappy stats but 40% reduced mana reservation for Herald of Purity/ 92% increased sentinels damage. That was the only way to squeeze another aura. My mana is fully reserved

- Shaper's Touch with Vulnerability on hit

- Unset ring with +3 of socketed gems. Got it for cheap and got lucky with the only annul orb I had. Removed crappy suffix and crafted Aspect of the Spider

- Max roll Presence of Chayula

- Still 5 link Shavs (4R1B). Got Vorici in research so praise le toucan to hit at least 1 of the blue sockets. If not, I will use energy leech support when I 6 link the shavs

- Watcher's Eye with +800 armor while affected by determination, 1.3 % damage leeched as life while affected by Vitality, unaffected by shocked ground while affected by purtiy of lightning.
Unfortunately I do not have Vitality at the moment as after lots of trials and errors found out that my current setup is the best for my playstile. Still looking for a way to enable Vitality.

I tried using all 3 offensive auras but did not work well (even tried with 3exa eye with % phys dmg as extra fire / % phys as extra lightning)

Also swapped one of the monkies with Chieftan Host for the power charges. Had some trouble desecrating one but finally I managed to get it lvl84

Current stats :

Total Life : 1227 / Reserved : 1166
Total ES : 8828
Total Mana : 1515 / Reserved : 1515

Armor : 12498
Evasion : 13699

Resists capped at 81% (lightning 82%)

Still dont have lvl4 Enlighten and another 1% mana reserved corrupt (healthy mind). I guess with them will be able to enable if not Vitality - at least the War Banner.
There's enough unreserved Life to use Clarity (lvl1) on the Blood Magic (in case i find a pog watcher's eye)

Managed to beat Shaper, deathless. However I don't think that there will be a way to get enought dps to beat Uber Elder with this build :(

The mapping/delve is FUN

Also note to self and everyone else - DO NOT try to beat the Shaper or the Minotaur with your AG. Also Nexus Bosses with rippy mods. Actually Nexus bosses at all... Already spent more than enough to dress him over and over again :(

Here's the updated pastebin : https://pastebin.com/b6nm7vVG
Last edited by k1ogg on Apr 3, 2019, 7:28:02 AM
I ended up getting a super cheap corrupted shav with 2r 4B sockets and im really debating on what i need to make it work either im taking aoe or multistrike. tho i might just keep multi on hand for boss fights? ugh this is a toughie
This is what happened last night :)

managed to get alpha's howl with reduced purity of ice enchant and now run war banner as well.

still no 6l - 1200 fuses so far
Last edited by k1ogg on Apr 5, 2019, 5:22:16 PM
Nice to meet you in-game k1ogg

My PoB is below

https://pastebin.com/ikXgcW1K

Some notes:
- First and most importantly, my build is a variant of the original post. It is just a matter of preference and still in progress really. I wouldn't say my build is better or worse than the original, there are pros and cons.
- Smite aura can shock enemies, you can turn on enemy shocked if you want (higher DPS).
- The -9 enemy phys damage reduction is from the animate guardian helmet. Other auras that the animate guardian provides is unaccounted for in the DPS calc.
- I don't use enlighten. Just a personal preference. I have a CWDT setup during mapping. During boss fights I prefer more regen e.g. may slot in Summon Stone Golem and/or Summon Holy Relic.
- It is possible to get higher DPS by swapping out Arctic Armour for Aspect of the Spider, which is an idea I'm currently toying with.
- If you swap out melee splash for hypothermia or maim, single target is much higher (hypothermia as my build currently uses Arctic Armour).
Last edited by talonaus86 on Apr 6, 2019, 4:55:52 AM
Have people currently playing this build been preferring using enfeeble on hit or vulnerability on hit. Also was curious talon if you have been preferring arctic armor with hypo/maim. My big projects recently have been attempting to acquire an enlighten gem and a ring with aspect of the spider as well as getting an enchant on a helm. My last goal huge upgrade will be getting the watcher's eye with the clairty energy shield upgrade but that is expensive and buying the other stuff seems more important to do first. Also any other updates would be cool I generally try to pay attention to see if something is working better in the build.
Does this work as a league starter?
Hey guys im trying to upgrade mine too but i don'T really know what i should change ...

Feel free to add MADA_KG in-game maybe we can trade up to get this thing easier. Feel free to check tmy characther profile if you can suggest me something.

I'm currently playing with most of aura actives like ,

-Clarity
-Purity of ice
-Purity of fire
-Purity of lightning
-Determination
-Hatred
-Vitality
-Discipline
-Grace
-Herald of Purity
-Fortify (AG)
-Plus Kingsmaker as animated guardian buff

Finnaly have an excellent Shav's 6linked 5R1B :D

Hope to see you guys in-game!
I personally played this as my league starter and am currently using all of the auras linked in the guide. My 6 link shavs is a bit different depending on what I am doing, as the above said switching melee splash support with maim can help increase single target but my 6 link looks like this:
DB-splash/maim-minion damage-multistrike-energy leach-physical damage support

I have switched energy leech with Vaal summon skeletons early on for more damage and early on in the league, this build is pretty good if you just follow the leveling guide linked I used smite until I could get gear later in the league.

Here is my pob: https://pastebin.com/DprApVre

What I am currently working on to make the build better is getting to lvl 100 or near it for more jewels, getting a watcher's eye with the conversion of mana to energy shield when clarity is active with either energy shield regen when dis is active or life regen when vitality is active this one is a lot cheaper (~10 ex right now depending on availability), getting lvl 21 gems, and getting corruptions that increase gem levels. One other piece that is a good upgrade for me is a ring, one mod not listed on the builds gear that I like is +#% energy maximum energy shield, this can be from around 6-10% on a ring but is an expensive upgrade in addition to the mods the build lists.

Going back the league starter, there is a bit of a currency req if you don't start ES to switch to it after you get Shavs but if you can find a 5 link shavs that will work perfectly the 6 link isn't a huge change for this build, the other big change, later on, is I would not use animate guardian until later and summoning specters can be annoying.

One last thing upgrading the auras that have vaal versions is a lot better imo vaal displine and grace help give steriods to survive hard encoutners.

I am on here frequently but if you want to add me ign: SovereignTyrant and pm me. I am by no means an expert but have been having fun with this build and trying to optimize it. I have downed all red guardians, red elder, shaper, betrayal mastermind, most of the memory bosses not the main one yet with ease, and just attempted uber elder which I cannot due to some because of how the build works, my current items, and my inexperience with the fight. Hope that helps.
Last edited by alzdot on Apr 19, 2019, 11:33:15 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info