[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

Hi guys,

noob here, nice to meet you.

Q: how do you use pastebin?:)
Q2: a detailed way to get the carnage chieftain spectre? seems complicated :)

thanks
Hi Guys,

Big update to the build (Main Post Updated) we have now moved into the Mark 3 Era. I've been playing the new version and it has been insane, it has been melting everything. Mark 3 has about twice the DPS and much higher survivability for yourself and your minions.

Unfortunately synthesis is going away so not sure on what the availability of the new stuff will be in the future. Get in while its hot I guess!

New POB: https://pastebin.com/zJ32uZu8

Changes:

New Gear:

All the stuff we like and lets us run a 5 Link HoP. Crazy!

Old Item but now we use it for 5 Link HoP

LOL what is this flask! Crazy if you can get it, also Conc ground covers the whole screen!

New AG Gear:

So nuts! Free fortify, culling strike and crit multi for all!

Expensive but my AG hasn't died using this since equipping it. No more getting crit or slowed for all!

Level 36 Spectres! Blood Magic Apes are back!

Big Gem Changes:
Hatred and Smite Dropped
5 Link HoP
DOM Blow now has Brutality and Maim - These changes all in all give alot more DPS. And we get another defensive Aura.

Updating with a couple of videos soon.
Why do we use clarity, since we use Soul? Can I play without it?

How man jewelry obs have you used for crafting your 5red Shavronne?
"
Epic_Eddy wrote:
Why do we use clarity, since we use Soul? Can I play without it?

How man jewelry obs have you used for crafting your 5red Shavronne?

Clarity is for clarity Watcher's Eye Mod, can totally play without it.

Was about 1000 total Jewelers.

"
Paleclaw wrote:

Updating with a couple of videos soon.

how are those videos going? :) i really need to understand better how to play this build :)

thx
Does smite still work, since we are using Brutality and smite adding lighting damage?
Finally got my Armor 6-linked... took only 2300 fusings but luckily only total 220 jeweller's orb for the 5 red 1 blue.

Than tryed Shaper first time ever :D DEATHLESS
I love this build so much! Thanks a lot!

I have only 6900 ES. How do I get the other 3-4 k?

I am lvl 89 and got already the clarity jewel.
Anyone ever tried this as a league starter? Looking to start as life-based Smite/Dominating Blow and respeccing into this, but seems there are quite a lot of respec points needed :)
"
NeoLearner wrote:
Anyone ever tried this as a league starter? Looking to start as life-based Smite/Dominating Blow and respeccing into this, but seems there are quite a lot of respec points needed :)

I can't say for sure, but I recently started this build with no items on Standard and had no trouble up to level 45. I wanted to get a feel for it before committing to making it my starter for 3.7 - which I'll be doing.

Hey All,

So we lost all the synthesis gear :( but with all the other buffs we should still be ahead this patch.

Initial Updates:
Replaced Vitality for Flesh and Stone
Moved HoP to +3 Unset Ring replacing Circle of Guilt
Added Low Level Precision to Weapon
Replaced Grace Aura with Pride
Moved Specters to The Hungry Loop
Main Gem Links Changed

POB

https://pastebin.com/Guphwcic

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type