[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

Very nice build! Currently leveling it up.
A small improvement: The leveling section ended up within the "Enchantments/Corruption" section, you might want to move it out of there.

Apart from that, I wonder if the build would be viable for toggling between solo and full support by toggling between the dominating blow setup and damage auras + enlighten and toggling between DB jewels and % reduced mana reserved jewels. I haven't done the maths yet, but it should be possible - assuming one has two shavs due to the socket colors.
Was curious about the Kingmaker, is that replacing the Soul Taker / Archon Shield combo? Figured those were rather important.
"
timmeey wrote:
Very nice build! Currently leveling it up.
A small improvement: The leveling section ended up within the "Enchantments/Corruption" section, you might want to move it out of there.

Apart from that, I wonder if the build would be viable for toggling between solo and full support by toggling between the dominating blow setup and damage auras + enlighten and toggling between DB jewels and % reduced mana reserved jewels. I haven't done the maths yet, but it should be possible - assuming one has two shavs due to the socket colors.

Thanks for pointing this out! Fixed!
hey guys, this build seems awesome but i so hate specter's in builds, is it a way to remplace it plz ?

Indeed, i'm looking to make a support aurabot that can also handle by himself the dps when soloing,

Having an idea to do that ?

also, the link for the passive tree say it's outdated, any new tree ?

Thanks for your help ;)

Azure41.
Last edited by Azure41 on Mar 13, 2019, 3:45:19 PM
Any Updated PasteBin link for that build ? :D
this thread / build is dead ?

No answer, and no update :s
no it works fine. maybe if you don't like spectors try something else, spectors are awesome
maybe get a curse or soemthing
Could someone help me figure out which gems go exactly in what gear piece. The original gems in some of the necessary gear are no longer the same such as I think he does not run haste, hatred, and purity of ice in the prism guardian, I was curious where most of the gems were being run.
outside of the chaos golem occupying the spot where an enlighten gem is going, ive got a good setup on my mdom char so check him out
Hi all,

I decided to give this build a try and I am having a blast so far.

Here's my gem setup :

- Alpha's Howl - all purities + enlighten (still lvl2)

- Prism Guardian - lvl23 determination corrupt + vitality, hatred, discipline

- Shaper's Touch - AG, Holy relic, Minion Life and war banner

- Sin Trek - Blood Magic (lvl20) + Haste (lvl20) + Raise Spectre (lvl20)

Unfortunately the spectres are not using the frenzy skill if not linked to blood magic.

- Herald of purity on Unset Ring with +2 of socketed gems. will upgrade to +3

- I also run Circle of Guilt (38% reduced herald of purity reservation + 78% increased sentinels damage) I paid like 20c for it

Currently 10 active auras (incl. herald of purity and the banner)

Life total : 1622 / Reserved : 1509
Energy Shield : 6932
Mana Total : 1421 / Reserved : 1365

My shavs is still not ready, i got no presence of chayula and most of my gems are 20/0 due to me being poor but I am working on it.

Thanks for the build. Having great fun with it!

https://pastebin.com/0HpCZ1xu

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info