[3.8] The Kingsguard - LL Aurabot Dominating Blow Summoner Tank - Uber Elder and Atziri, Delve 600+

Hello

I'm recently try your build and damn it's so damn good!!

I would like to know what is the best way to trust ES? i just got 6.7k and i'm surprise to survive easely in T15+ but like to reach the 10K. The most obvious upgrade would be a ES% clarity but its around 12ex need to save ^^'

EDIT: All in my currency in it and now i'm sitting at 8.5k, i'm nearly inkillable its insane ^^ and the dps is great. Only death i got is try to face tank phoenix ... bad idear ^^'

Here my stuff:

Fly safe
Last edited by Tagmatar on Feb 22, 2019, 5:36:05 AM

How does this look anything to change? I have 6.5k es and I still die to 15 syndicates
"

How does this look anything to change? I have 6.5k es and I still die to 15 syndicates

Infortunatly the clarity watchereye is what take you to higher ES pool, but it's bloody expensive ^^'
Switching to this was a huge mistake. Using all the listed uniques and staying res% capped, but without the amulet, I only have 3.5k ES and can't survive harder yellow maps that I was wrecking in my life build.
https://pastebin.com/8iLNDrC1

I have what I think to be the complete build (minus the tree since I am not 100) and for the life of me I can't seem to get Vitality to run. I have all the rest going but my reserved mana is too high for the last gem. Can you tell me where I've gone wrong or what I need to do?

Edit: Before anyone says it. The reason I have a health flask on my bar is that I need to heal when I disable a gem to resummon my Spectre when/if they die. I got tired of leaving maps when I needed to replenish my health.

Edit 2: I did my final Ascendancy and got lucky with the helmet enchant. I still don't know why I couldn't start Vitality before but now I have 30% reduced mana reservation for Herald of Purity which made starting up Vitality easy.

If anyone can tell me why I couldn't start it I am still interested in what was wrong.
Last edited by h8redhkf on Mar 3, 2019, 4:09:57 PM
What's the dps loss for not using Guardian and Spectras?
"
ssgtparker wrote:

It's not too much with Carnage Chieftain skill now have cooldown.
3.6 patch note is out, do we have to change anything?
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
ssgtparker wrote:

It's not too much with Carnage Chieftain skill now have cooldown.
3.6 patch note is out, do we have to change anything?

Carnage Chieftain isn't affected, only Blood Chieftains.

Some nice buffs to the build.

We'll be using Kingmaker on our AG because it is OP.

Also replacing our sulfur flask with a bottled faith because WTF is that thing, its about 15% more damage to all our minions.

Also

Lastly grabbing Arcane Will on passive tree now because that node is insane = to +125 Maximum Energy Shield.

Last edited by Paleclaw on Mar 8, 2019, 3:39:11 PM
"
Paleclaw wrote:

Also replacing our sulfur flask with a bottled faith because WTF is that thing, its about 15% more damage to all our minions.

Also

Lastly grabbing Arcane Will on passive tree now because that node is insane = to +125 Maximum Energy Shield.

Will you play this build this lg?
Last edited by ngtrungkhanh on Mar 9, 2019, 1:06:33 AM
"
ngtrungkhanh wrote:
"
Paleclaw wrote:

Also

Will you play this build this lg?

Yeah I will be at some point. Keen to revisit.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info