Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

This build is perfect for me. I had Arc Witch before got deleted by any syndicate member (with good build).
I also found a good leveling weapon Brutus' Lead Sprinkler Ritual Sceptre
Hi guys.

Some fine tuned improvement tips:

1. Drop 3 "5% Max life" nodes and go for Quick Recovery that will benifit you slightly more

2. Add a Vigilant Strike gem to your gloves if you have another space for gem
Why? Fortify (Less damage taken) i rarely proc it by using my Whirling Blades (example boss fights)

3. To be on the safe side, have atleast 3 MGOH cause I experienced some bosses being tricky.

4. If you get a Enlighten (LVL4) gem (expensive) you can use 3 buffs.
I sustain myself with only 60 mana.
It benefits me greatly cause i was lucky to find a great "Aspect of the Cat" ring that increases my attack speed/crit chance and also gives me chance to avoid taking damage. (Like phasing)
This can be used if you have a Watcher's eye life leech jewel and can drop 1 ring with LGOH
Last edited by milkingcows on Dec 26, 2018, 6:07:43 PM
What level should the gems be? The Google doc just shows 1/20 & i dont know what that means.
Can someone check my character and see how to improve damage? I managed to kill shaper but it was painfully slow. I also used all my portal in the fight because the fight took too long where shaper started spawning his clones. I had to dodge 2 clones and try to kill shaper with close to no damage.
2nd ring crafted. Now I can focus on leveling lol.

IGN: DabrixRN
"
Mikkel009 wrote:
Can anyone look at my char, i don't know what to invest next.
And i have low dps, took me all portals to kill phoenix.

atm have around 3 ex

Thanks alooot

go full no-life tryhard and farm another exalt then buy a Xoph's Ammy for 4ex. Also get a new belt ASAP. I went blind for a little bit when I noticed your current one only has 10 life. You dont need T1 ele damage at the expense of life. Just find one with 70+ life and an open prefix. You can craft up to 32% and I dont think the loss of 14% ele damage is worth the loss of so much health.
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 26, 2018, 8:11:15 PM
"
What level should the gems be? The Google doc just shows 1/20 & i dont know what that means.

Has someone an idea?
"
Anthropologie wrote:
"

Has someone an idea?

1/20 means level 1 and 20 quality. You obviously want them leveled up to 20. The only gem you would never want max level is your cast when damage taken setup and any active gems such as immortal call or a curse of choice like Temp Chains or Enfeeble because if the gem is a higher level than the cast when damage taken it will never go off. The reason you keep CWDT lower level is so it requires less damage in order to trigger the immortal call so it goes off more often.
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 26, 2018, 8:16:43 PM
"
Thomasmgp wrote:
"
Anthropologie wrote:
"

Has someone an idea?

1/20 means level 1 and 20 quality. You obviously want them leveled up to 20. The only gem you would never want max level is your cast when damage taken setup and any active gems such as immortal call or a curse of choice like Temp Chains or Enfeeble because if the gem is a higher level than the cast when damage taken it will never go off. The reason you keep CWDT lower level is so it requires less damage in order to trigger the immortal call so it goes off more often.

THANK YOU!
!!!!!!!! what the hell did I just craft lol

and the open prefix for 50 life
Last edited by Thomasmgp on Dec 26, 2018, 8:54:39 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info