[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Robet24 wrote:

Well my first pair got bricked by a crafter that used the wrong craft. Found another pair of gripped that had the temple mod and tried again. (Fun fact: You can get the lightning/cold temple mod on gloves and use the change resist crafts from harvest and it changes the whole temple mod to that element)

Just have to finish the glove with higher life and probably ailment immunity on the suffix. Very proud of this craft.

i suspected it would work like that but never bothered to try.

GG on the gloves :)

"
fistoz wrote:

Beautiful ^^

Was just spending time looking at gloves right now..
Mind sharing the craft steps ?

Btw some players already shared some tips back in the 380+ pages, that'd be awesome to have a step-by-step crafting guide of each pieces of gear detailed in the first post !

Oh, and Impale doesn't work with our build, right ? Or does it count the phys dmg it would've dealt without avatar of fire and adds dmg as with the mark ?

im not a good crafter so i mostly avoid giving people advice for crafting.

as for impale- does nothing for our build.
only works for physical damage as the actual hit damage.
i am dying in t16 maps, while hitting the mob. cant tank them. can someone please help
"
i am dying in t16 maps, while hitting the mob. cant tank them. can someone please help
looking at your gear and passive tree, you should be fine.
are you sure that the maps you are trying to run dont have elemental reflect? bc that would insta kill you.
your resistances are capped? whats your HP pool? chaos resistance? those informations would help to find out whats killing you :P
Last edited by Batiatus_ on Mar 7, 2021, 6:44:24 PM
"
AreWeReady wrote:
"
are you sure that the maps you are trying to run dont have elemental reflect? bc that would insta kill you.
your resistances are capped? whats your HP pool? chaos resistance? those informations would help to find out whats killing you :P

Hi, resistances are capped, cold res is 74 I think. Chaos res is 86. Hp is 6212.

I don't do any ele reflects map or no regen maps.. Simple fights like Jun's syndicate research zones where we prevent them from destroying the evidence, even That area with white and rare mob kills me. Same is case while normal mapping.
You ever think about using The Surrender instead? With max block its great for life sustain and armor is high. Just a thought. Love the build.
"
Sinz0000 wrote:
"
AreWeReady wrote:
"

Hi, resistances are capped, cold res is 74 I think. Chaos res is 86. Hp is 6212.

I don't do any ele reflects map or no regen maps.. Simple fights like Jun's syndicate research zones where we prevent them from destroying the evidence, even That area with white and rare mob kills me. Same is case while normal mapping.

can you link your pastebin for pob? so that i can check
"
AreWeReady wrote:

Yes. I am in hospital for next two days. I will give you the link once I return home. Thank you. :)
Got around to recording Sirus this league.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gOqFglKYlnA

I'll end up doing my first Maven eventually as well. Should be an interesting record considering there will probably be a death.
"
Robet24 wrote:

Well my first pair got bricked by a crafter that used the wrong craft. Found another pair of gripped that had the temple mod and tried again. (Fun fact: You can get the lightning/cold temple mod on gloves and use the change resist crafts from harvest and it changes the whole temple mod to that element)

Just have to finish the glove with higher life and probably ailment immunity on the suffix. Very proud of this craft.

Congratz on those beautiful gloves.

Can I ask how you did it? It is the last really big improvement I could get. But even getting the extra strike skills seems expensive. I slammed a hunter's ex on my open prefix. The chance to hit it is 11%. Since add/remove influenced mods is a very expensive craft, my first guess was that remove influenced mod, add attack and then spamming remove/add attack would be cheaper. But there are so many mods, that remove/add influenced mod is probably better.

Right now I would happily settle for the non-elevated mod.

If my calculations are right, getting that alone would cost 30 ex on average, add the Maven Orb and the 50/50 chance crafting these gloves should be 80 Ex on average.

Or did you find a better way?
"
AreWeReady wrote:

https://pastebin.com/57RWtZvg

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info