[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Trying to craft this with Strike skills +2 elevated mod.... Failed my first Maven Orb. Temple mod should add quite a bit of dps. We'll see if I can manage to finish it. HC league trade is damn near dead.
"
Robet24 wrote:

Trying to craft this with Strike skills +2 elevated mod.... Failed my first Maven Orb. Temple mod should add quite a bit of dps. We'll see if I can manage to finish it. HC league trade is damn near dead.

I actually checked on that, because strike skill mod would let me drop tribal fury anointment. The temple mod is about as much dps as any anointment would get you (for me the alternative would be Assasination, because I play crit). So the temple mod is a really great dps boost. It is very hard to hit the strike skill mod, my estimation was, that this would get very expensive and isn't wort it. So my guess is that it would be very, very expensive (100 Ex+) to go for the elevated mod. And I have my doubts that it is worth it, because you don't really need the 2nd extra target.
If i start with zero gears right now and lets say i have a character ready with skills, how much investment would it take to facetank sirus?
Last edited by Sinz0000 on Mar 5, 2021, 7:27:57 AM
I failed the first 4 Maven Orbs. The chance of that happening is a 6%. The 5th one did it though.

Now I am out of currency but my motivation is back to finish this bad boy!
Hugh.. I hate energy shield on this build, it hides the health :p
I took care to not have a single point so far, waiting for a remove def to change one of my rings !

This base makes Wave of Conviction useless, right ? Same redundant exposure effect ?
What will you use instead then ? :)
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
"
Shafirion wrote:
I failed the first 4 Maven Orbs. The chance of that happening is a 6%. The 5th one did it though.

man thats super unlucky :(

"
fistoz wrote:

This base makes Wave of Conviction useless, right ? Same redundant exposure effect ?

as far as i know the exposure from the helmet is only 10% rather than the 25% from wave of conviction.
also, i think that it doesnt stack up with wave of conviction's exposure.

so if you are using wave of conviction, this helmet is bad since its just grant you -10% all ele res.
if you use this helmet to replace wave of conviction you gain a gem socket while sacrificing damage.

the upside of this helmet is the consistency, you always apply exposure if you hit, not relying on self casting or CWDT setup.
Last edited by HybridBoy on Mar 6, 2021, 2:55:53 AM
"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
Shafirion wrote:

man thats super unlucky :(

"
fistoz wrote:

as far as i know the exposure from the helmet is only 10% rather than the 25% from wave of conviction.
also, i think that it doesnt stack up with wave of conviction's exposure.

so if you are using wave of conviction, this helmet is bad since its just grant you -10% all ele res.
if you use this helmet to replace wave of conviction you gain a gem socket while sacrificing damage.

the upside of this helmet is the consistency, you always apply exposure if you hit, not relying on self casting or CWDT setup.

Yeah, I am aware of that. I prefer the consistency though. You either use it via cwdt or cast manually; in either case it isn't used lots of times. Cwdt has it in effect more often, but that is in mapping where you dont need it. And bosses I usually melt down before they hit me. So I would have to cast manually which feels clunky.

The RNG gods apparently wanted to make up for the Maven Orb's and I hit an isolated 20 Concetraded Effect on reforge keep suffixes 2nd try (!)

Last edited by Shafirion on Mar 6, 2021, 5:45:05 AM
"
Shafirion wrote:

Yeah, I am aware of that. I prefer the consistency though. You either use it via cwdt or cast manually; in either case it isn't used lots of times. Cwdt has it in effect more often, but that is in mapping where you dont need it. And bosses I usually melt down before they hit me. So I would have to cast manually which feels clunky.

The RNG gods apparently wanted to make up for the Maven Orb's and I hit an isolated 20 Concetraded Effect on reforge keep suffixes 2nd try (!)

GG :)

Well my first pair got bricked by a crafter that used the wrong craft. Found another pair of gripped that had the temple mod and tried again. (Fun fact: You can get the lightning/cold temple mod on gloves and use the change resist crafts from harvest and it changes the whole temple mod to that element)

Just have to finish the glove with higher life and probably ailment immunity on the suffix. Very proud of this craft.
"
Robet24 wrote:

Well my first pair got bricked by a crafter that used the wrong craft. Found another pair of gripped that had the temple mod and tried again. (Fun fact: You can get the lightning/cold temple mod on gloves and use the change resist crafts from harvest and it changes the whole temple mod to that element)

Just have to finish the glove with higher life and probably ailment immunity on the suffix. Very proud of this craft.

Beautiful ^^

Was just spending time looking at gloves right now..
Mind sharing the craft steps ?

Btw some players already shared some tips back in the 380+ pages, that'd be awesome to have a step-by-step crafting guide of each pieces of gear detailed in the first post !

Oh, and Impale doesn't work with our build, right ? Or does it count the phys dmg it would've dealt without avatar of fire and adds dmg as with the mark ?
Harvest in a nutshell : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517918-poeh.jpg
Ultimatum : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701517789-ultimatum-league.png
Expedition : https://image.noelshack.com/fichiers/2023/48/6/1701518028-poe-expedition-in-a-nutshell.png
Last edited by fistoz on Mar 7, 2021, 5:57:49 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info