[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

i don't understand, what is change if we use Thread of hope? and my attack speed is still slow. What can i do more?
Last edited by StraightXEdgeX on Jul 15, 2020, 11:37:02 AM
how come your attack on videos are insanely fast and mine are maybe 10% of that speed? are you using same weapon what recommended at beginning of the post of different?
"
Dragosani wrote:
how come your attack on videos are insanely fast and mine are maybe 10% of that speed? are you using same weapon what recommended at beginning of the post of different?

The attack speed in the video is the old version one. with the old molten strike version. Now molten strike deal more damage by itself but it much slower.
understood, thank you.
Can somebody help me figure out why my chartacter sucks so bad? https://pastebin.com/C23DJghU

I know i didn;t follow everything 100% but I am surprised that our DPS difference is insanely huge!
"
Yntensity wrote:
Can somebody help me figure out why my chartacter sucks so bad? https://pastebin.com/C23DJghU

I know i didn;t follow everything 100% but I am surprised that our DPS difference is insanely huge!

You could start adding flammability and anger to your gem setup. Fix your cluster jewels - natural affinity, on 10 stacks gives you 20% chance to do double damage. Get a better helmet with 20/20 gem lvl
Last edited by Gredzel on Jul 17, 2020, 1:21:16 PM
Right this is an OK build. Nowhere near ultra tanky, dps is average, sorry to say but molten strike is done.

I really wanted to give it a shot but I have to dodge too much stuff for the damage I deal. RIP those 7-8 exas invested, it was fun but not very.

Second-class poe gamer
I was watching your uber elder video and was confused how you were getting hit and recovering so fast (it didn't seem like you were using your health pot).

The only significant recovery I see on the build comes from life on hit through the rings - however when you got hit in the videos you were running around.

Were you using gear or have older passives that is no longer in the current guide?

"
Teka49 wrote:
I was watching your uber elder video and was confused how you were getting hit and recovering so fast (it didn't seem like you were using your health pot).

The only significant recovery I see on the build comes from life on hit through the rings - however when you got hit in the videos you were running around.

Were you using gear or have older passives that is no longer in the current guide?

All of his videos were very old mate. You should notice the date of the videos, the molten strike in his videos is the old version with old wildfire jew.
"
leminhngoc wrote:
"
Teka49 wrote:

All of his videos were very old mate. You should notice the date of the videos, the molten strike in his videos is the old version with old wildfire jew.

Right I did note the date, which is why I was asking my question. Would that make the current build much less or not viable than what is shown in those videos?

Would be great to get an updated video to showcase how different it is.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info