[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

I'm pretty new to PoE, so I'm still learning quite a bit. I wanted to build tanky so I could face-pummel to my heart's content.

I've tried following this guide as best I can, and now I'm dying very fast to T2 Alch'd Maps.

I feel like I'm doing everything wrong, and I have a tight budget, since I'm fresh and haven't had much chance to farm.

I die too fast, I don't gain enough Life on Hit, I don't have enough health, my damage feels low. I'm missing something but I can't quite figure out if there's one thing in particular I'm doing wrong.

If anyone can help me figure out where I've messed up (besides temporarily having Fire Res below cap) I'd really appreciate it so I can start mashing faces.

PoB Pastebin: https://pastebin.com/mzmmViDi
"
I choosed this build and things were going just fine but now am lvl 82 and to get a good dmg and more than my 6k life i neeed loads of exalts , the build cost way too much :(

the helmet is listed for more than 20/30 ex , since i started the league i only got 120 chaos and 1 ex for my 2 characters so am stuck now with this build , up to now i can tank quite well but the dmg is realy low without those expensive jewals and helmet .

You don't need the Molten Strike enchant and the 30% more ele damage mods.
I have killed Uber Elder without them.

Just checked it, you can buy helmets with conc. effect and immolate for 20-30c in legion.
"*the nerf to multistrike (and the fact its actually broken and cancels itself) kinda ruined the point of the build which was the high attack speed. to solve this, go berserker (less tanky tho) and pick "Blitz" plus "Rite of Ruin" in the ascendancy.
you will have to sort the crit chance problem tho."

Nice build but what is better to pick now, berserker or juggernaut? :)
Hi hybrid can i drop one of my elder ring i have watcher eye with 25 life gain on hit when affected by vitaliy.
So what do i do about the mana? Asap i pop Blood rage all my mana is drained and cant attack.....
"
Levuks wrote:
So what do i do about the mana? Asap i pop Blood rage all my mana is drained and cant attack.....

why do you have mind over matter? 0_o
Because i copy the skill tree and it showed up there..
"
Levuks wrote:
Because i copy the skill tree and it showed up there..

it doesnt show up on any of the skill trees or POB.
Well.. I'm 89, and dont know I'm doing something wrong or what, however I see that chaos resistance is pretty useful. I'm getting hard asskicking for eg. in high lvl incursions by vaal-guns monsters. One bigger group of them and my 8k hp is gone in 1-2 sec though whole life regen :P so if it's possible, I think it's good to get at least above 0 chaos resist.

BTW, it's better now run berserker with this build? I'm playing as a jugg now
Last edited by Yatori90 on Jul 14, 2019, 4:43:16 PM
"
Yatori90 wrote:
Well.. I'm 89, and dont know I'm doing something wrong or what, however I see that chaos resistance is pretty useful. I'm getting hard asskicking for eg. in high lvl incursions by vaal-guns monsters. One bigger group of them and my 8k hp is gone in 1-2 sec though whole life regen :P so if it's possible, I think it's good to get at least above 0 chaos resist.

BTW, it's better now run berserker with this build? I'm playing as a jugg now

If I'm not wrong, I think you should get +life gained on hit on your rings to boost your life recovery. Chaos resistance doesn't matter at that point.
Last edited by elvorfindra on Jul 14, 2019, 5:17:06 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info