[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

see this post from Bex on reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/bzyfym/371_patch_notes/

it shows that the multistrike + molten strike bug isn't just a theory but somethign confirmed they are working on
yo bro! can i go berserker instead of jugg with this skilltree or will it fail ?
Multistrike fixed for Molten Strike today - made a big difference for dmg output
@hybrid, point blank worth to take node is it working with molten strike?
"
DadanAna wrote:

?????

"
HybridBoy wrote:
"
DadanAna wrote:

?????

lol im an idiot... :D
Is this build good again after the multistrike patch?
I managed to double corrupt the sword to 7 attack speed and 12% onslaught on kill, is it worth to switch out the onslaught flask to something else and what would that be? Thank you
"
KINDZAI wrote:
I managed to double corrupt the sword to 7 attack speed and 12% onslaught on kill, is it worth to switch out the onslaught flask to something else and what would that be? Thank you

im still using silver flask since i want onslaught on bosses too.
dont think there is a different flask to use.
even as an upgrade im suing cinderswallow which is a silver flask too.
"
On the 3.7 tree part 1, I see two viridian jewels with 7 attack and 7 health. How do I get these or should I skip them until later?

it just examples of jewel that can be used, where they focused on % max life and atk spd.

Appreciated that still have MS build continued and explained, even tho i didnt followed the item build.
Somehow MS still viable for UElder, did it today.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info