[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

"
Krazykov wrote:
@hybridboy

This Watchers Eye that you have is epic haha, you can't even get one like that on trade anymore even when checking for all including offline, and it's a good roll as well. Nice find! :)

I wonder if they becoming more rare because of increase in demand or the RNG for it has been decreased by GGG.

getting a specific triple mod watchers eye is always super rare.
i mentioned that you shouldnt try to copy this setup.

just get a leech with anger mod and you are good.
Just giving props for finding such a good one! Yeah I know it's definitely not a requirement for this build, any life leech mod for anger or vitality does the job, but good luck to anyone who wants to min/max the build lol.
"
Tombfist no longer grants 6-10% increased Attack Speed. Existing versions of this item will lose the increased Attack Speed if a Divine Orb is used. Do it. We dare you.
Last edited by Xrande on Mar 5, 2019, 8:27:53 PM
"
Xrande wrote:
"
Tombfist no longer grants 6-10% increased Attack Speed. Existing versions of this item will lose the increased Attack Speed if a Divine Orb is used. Do it. We dare you.

Yeah was about to post that as well, glad I just recently bought a 2 abyssal slot tombfist with 9% attack speed after char was moved to standard, they were 10ex+ on Betrayal for some reason, on std got it for 2ex.

Anger got a tiny buff though!

"
Anger
Now causes you and nearby allies to deal 16 to 23 additional Fire Damage with Attacks at gem level 1 (from 12 to 21) and 109 to 155 additional Fire Damage with Attacks at gem level 20 (from 83 to 138).
Now causes you and nearby allies to deal 15 to 21 additional Fire Damage with Spells at gem level 1 (from 10 to 16) and 99 to 140 additional Fire Damage with Spells at gem level 20 (from 69 to 110).

Anything else in the patch notes that effects us?
For a league starter going into mapping could you simply just use a 5L/6L and skip the kaoms heart for awhile? I doubt I'd get my hands on a good shaper helm so early on in the league let alone the kaoms heart.

Thoughts about this?
Hard nerf on base crit chance of skill gems, it’s 0% base crit chance now,
Gonna be pain in the A’s to trigger Elemental Overload lol
"
Xrande wrote:
"

"
sunefication wrote:

Thoughts about this?

what can i say? GGG hates this build.
really dont know why they nerfed tombfists.

they are still good for the build tho, the intimidation debuff is a nice dps boost.

but if you are not using a pair of dual abyss sockets, i guess a pair or rare gloves with life, phyz dmg and attack speed would be a decent alternative.
also will help to get dex and res from the gear.

"
dadovion wrote:
For a league starter going into mapping could you simply just use a 5L/6L and skip the kaoms heart for awhile? I doubt I'd get my hands on a good shaper helm so early on in the league let alone the kaoms heart.

yes.

"
AgentTrack wrote:
Hard nerf on base crit chance of skill gems, it’s 0% base crit chance now,
Gonna be pain in the A’s to trigger Elemental Overload lol

not really actually.

we still have a base crit of 5%.
this 0% crit cap nerf is more relevant for people that are using something like controlled destruction.
we are not using anything that lowers our crit chance so we shouldnt go below that 5%.
(it will be like ~4.7% due to hit chance cap, if you really want to get picky :) ).

also, consecrated ground now grants increased crit chance.
and there is a new flask that triples the area of the consecrated ground AND grants +2% base crit chance on monsters that are in it.

so EO wise, its probably a buff for us.

Last edited by HybridBoy on Mar 6, 2019, 5:59:41 AM
Hello hybridboy.
Let's say I would replace Molten Strike with Tectonic slam, is it still viable? Or do I have to change a whole lot of things?
Well on a plus side we got a small "Anger" buff lol, will be interesting to see all the changes to melee in 3.7 but knowing GGG I wouldn't hold my breath. Almost in every RPG casters get all the attention, melee is always neglected.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info