[3.17] Hybrid's Molten Strike Jugg - Hold right click to TANK anything |MELT the Atlas|Divine Flesh|

Greetings all,

First off let me start off by saying thank you so much to Hybridboy for making this insane build. That being said, I've been reading all comments on this forum and been sharpening this build from input of everyone. I really appreciate all of you guys. This game has such a great community to the point that we can come together and brainstorm the heck out of everything. This season has been very enjoyable because of this monstrous build by Hybrid, and the rest of the finds all of you have come by.

I started from sword and board, then shifting to DW, and tweaked all my gear. It's been fun AF and I hope to improve my character as much as possible.

Thanks again to all of you and a big shout out to Hybrid. You guys rock.
"
Rahlien wrote:
Greetings all,

First off let me start off by saying thank you so much to Hybridboy for making this insane build. That being said, I've been reading all comments on this forum and been sharpening this build from input of everyone. I really appreciate all of you guys. This game has such a great community to the point that we can come together and brainstorm the heck out of everything. This season has been very enjoyable because of this monstrous build by Hybrid, and the rest of the finds all of you have come by.

I started from sword and board, then shifting to DW, and tweaked all my gear. It's been fun AF and I hope to improve my character as much as possible.

Spoiler

Thanks again to all of you and a big shout out to Hybrid. You guys rock.

TY ^^

btw, for improvement start with the watchers eye.
the damage conversion mod does nothing since we already convert all of the phyz into fire.
i recommend life leech plus any of the damage mos with anger.
"

TY ^^

btw, for improvement start with the watchers eye.
the damage conversion mod does nothing since we already convert all of the phyz into fire.
i recommend life leech plus any of the damage mos with anger.

When I searched eye's like that, right now they're going for 39+exa, gonna be saving till the end of the season in that case lol. If I come by a cheap one (if by a miracle) definitely will make that change. Thanks for the tip!
Amazing buld!
This is the first league I've played POE and managed to kill Uber Elder on the first try!!!

It was on my last portal but I couldn't care less haha

Only change I made was going for dual wield for a little more damage.

Thanks again hybridboy!
Thank you so so much for this build. My first shaper kill which is deathless with this build (Without MS enchant).Now I am gonna push for uber elder now :D Over all satisfied with this build so far!
I used to play the "Loreweave" version of this build and changed to this build recently. I changed the tree a little bit and I leaned towards more defensive gears. Please advise me what I might need to change to min/max the build. Thanks for any advice given.
Last edited by idrankyourbeer on Feb 2, 2019, 1:40:30 PM
also wondering if its worth the high asking price for a level 21 20% molten strike? would it make any significant difference at all?
BEST BUILD IVE BUILT SO FAR IN THIS ENTIRE GAME GOOD FING WORK!! AND BTW I BEAT YOUR SCORE OF 488 DARK STACKS IN DELVE

This was my first league ever playing POE and thanks to this build I managed to do all content including deathless uber / 400+ delve / U Atziri and had tons of fun so thank you for creating this guide and all the help in the comments :)

This was the final helmet I used :)

Last edited by efnight2 on Feb 2, 2019, 11:06:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info