[Tool] XenonTrade (v0.5.0-alpha) | Price check & Trade helper tool | Linux & Windows

"
GhokuBlack wrote:
Great tool, I like the look and feel way better than the other tools I have tried. I use Windows 10 and there are a few problems. When I click ctrl-c it sometimes does not work. Xenon doesn't show the prices for 5-6 linked items. I have to manually go to poeprices. I really hope you continue work on this :)

Prices for five and six links are working for me. Can you link an item that doesn't work? If you're talking about rare items, the prices are not determined by XenonTrade.
This tool will support synthesis league?

thanks
"
Risse22 wrote:
This tool will support synthesis league?

thanks

The tool fetches the current league automatically. You should be able to choose Synthesis in the settings menu. That being said, Betrayal items such as scarabs and any Synthesis specific items (except for uniques) are not implemented yet and I probably won't be able to add those until some time in April.
I'm getting '504 Gateway Time-out' error while requesting from poeprices.info. This is a momentary problem in their back end or maybe they made some changes in the API?

Thanks again

PS: any new features coming down the pipe? :D
"
Risse22 wrote:
I'm getting '504 Gateway Time-out' error while requesting from poeprices.info. This is a momentary problem in their back end or maybe they made some changes in the API?

Thanks again

PS: any new features coming down the pipe? :D

"
SlugPranker wrote:
Sadly the servers are down for some reason. However, I am on travel and won’t able to fix it in the next two days. The estimated back up time is 72 hours. Sorry about the inconvenience.

Please try to use poeprices.info if you want to.

Source
Hi there,

Any updates? Is the tool abandoned?
There are pull requests pending... ForsakenNGS made some nice work but commit is pending.

edit:
since i don't have github account - Timeless emblems aren't working in any way (undefinied)

One and only tool for linux users... :(

Let us know please!
“Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed.”
― Albert Einstein
Last edited by jozefch on Oct 2, 2019, 8:49:21 AM
just want to thanks the devs for this amazing tool ! noice !!
Sadly i cant get the tool to Run. I installed everything normaly but when i launch Xenotrade Nothing happens. I can see that it is running in the System monitor but nothing pops up

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info