PC servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .
Xbox servers are restarting in:
Sony servers are restarting in:

[Tool] XenonTrade (v0.5.0-alpha) | Price check & Trade helper tool | Linux & Windows

"
IDea: When we click on fair, high or low, can it please disable the autoclose, as I have mine set to a few seconds. When I start to write my comments, the item autocloses before I can hit send. So I have to disable autoclose, hit Ctrl-C again on the item, send my comments and then re-enable autoclose.

Great suggestion, will be added in the next release. Until then, you can click on the countdown on an entry to cancel the auto-close for that specific entry.

Edit: Implemented in v0.4.0.
Last edited by klayveR on Sep 24, 2018, 4:17:04 AM
"
klayveR wrote:
I'm planning to implement a button that brings you directly to the poe.trade site for your item

If you manage to do this, it will be absolutely bombastic! Tool is great, I like the UI, how it behaves (just having slight issues having it on the same screen as fullscreen borderless POE, it gets buried under game window for some reason, but second monitor surely solves that for me). The only thing I sorely miss is poe.trade integration, as poeprice.info is not very good (yet) at estimating price, but it at least gives you some understanding whether item is total trash or not.

Other than that, thanks a ton for Linux app! Working great on my Antergos directly as AppImage.

PS: would be nice if app didn't rename itself each time after update, as this breaks path/filename usage in scripts/launchers. But right, this is Linux, there's a way around it :).
I'll keep you updated on the status of this feature, it'll take time though.

I think you're the third user on Linux that reported this issue. Nobody really knows what causes this and it doesn't help that it works on my system running Ubuntu 18.04. Other developers are experiencing this issue on Linux with electron as well. You could try the following command:

wmctrl -v -F -r 'Path of Exile' -b add,below

Although if you do that, every window will be on top of PoE and not just XenonTrade.

I'll look into the name update. If there's no solution to that I could probably simply get rid of the version number in the file name.

-----

That being said, v0.4.0 has just been released and it brings a major design overhaul of the settings (Preview), the often requested Hide menu bar option and a couple other improvements!
"
klayveR wrote:
wmctrl -v -F -r 'Path of Exile' -b add,below

Although if you do that, every window will be on top of PoE and not just XenonTrade.

Nice, I'll give this a try as I actually don't mind above (I run everything besides POE on other monitor already).
after the update xenontrade doesn't work I've uninstalled deleted all files and reinstalled still not working
windows version
Looking good :)

It's actually a little reassuring to see others with the same "can't see the program in-game" issue as I have. For a time I thought some settings on my end were out of whack or something.

As I mentioned in a PM, I've stopped playing the game for the time being due to an overload of frustration, but I'll probably come back to it at some point, so it will then be exciting to see the state of this program, as it's wonderful to have such tools natively for Linux :)

Perhaps it would be worth a shot to reach out on the linuxmint.com forums, or the equivalent on ubuntu? Admittedly it can sometimes be hard to get feedback on more complex issues, but there are people with seriously impressive knowledge about the inner workings of the system, so it's possible they know what's up.
"
zadebraxis wrote:
after the update xenontrade doesn't work I've uninstalled deleted all files and reinstalled still not working
windows version

What do you mean by doesn't work? At least a little more information than just "doesn't work" would be good. What happens?

"
Pangaearocks wrote:
Perhaps it would be worth a shot to reach out on the linuxmint.com forums, or the equivalent on ubuntu?

Always worth asking, doesn't hurt anyone.
ctrl c doesn't work can't price anything it just stopped working that what doesn't work means it doesn't work anymore I ahve uninstalled deleted all files and reinstalled and it still does not work
Cool Application!!

Cannot get it working on rares sadly, works great on uniques.

*Win 10 64 bit, POE via steam
*Tried running as admin
*Tried to close all other trade application(s).

I get this error message

Unsure where to find the log file. (nothing happens when you press "-> check log file"

Thanks again!
Last edited by fattigstudent on Sep 24, 2018, 2:31:56 PM
"
zadebraxis wrote:
ctrl c doesn't work can't price anything it just stopped working that what doesn't work means it doesn't work anymore I ahve uninstalled deleted all files and reinstalled and it still does not work

Have you tried this?

"
fattigstudent wrote:
[...] Cannot get it working on rares sadly, works great on uniques. [...]

Thanks!
This is either a problem on your end or poeprices had a temporary problem. There's unfortunately not much I can do to prevent Gateway Timeout errors. Here's some more information on Gateway Timeout errors. Thanks for the screenshot though, I didn't realize the error is displayed like that.

I have a suspicion why the button doesn't work, I'll try to fix it in the next release. The location of the log file on windows is "/AppData/Roaming/XenonTrade/log.log". You can access the AppData folder by typing %appdata% into the search field. Could you do me a favour and post the log of this error?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info