[Tool] XenonTrade (v0.5.0-alpha) | Price check & Trade helper tool | Linux & Windows

The alpha version of the trade helper implementation has been released. Bugs may occur.

➡️ Download v0.5.0-alpha

Please open an issue on GitHub or post here if you encounter a bug or want to request a feature for the trade helper. This release contains the basic functionality of the trade helper, some features and improvements will follow soon.
I see the thread has been bumped a fair few times without actual updates, so I'm wondering what is happening with the project?
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
I see the thread has been bumped a fair few times without actual updates, so I'm wondering what is happening with the project?

I'm currently quite busy, so I haven't had the time to continue work on this directly. That being said I have started working on a much better parsing tool for items coming from the game whenever I had some spare time, which will be useful for links to the trading sites or advanced searches for rare items.

I put the whisper feature on hold as I'm very unhappy with how inconvenient and sometimes buggy it is to simulate keyboard input with node. I'll have to look for solutions to continue working on the whisper feature.

Don't worry, the project isn't dead or anything, I just need to get some other things done first. I'll most likely start working on improvements next week again. The next release will hopefully be a bigger one, including many features requested from the community.
Just tried this out and it is quite an excellent trading tool! Runs perfectly on Ubuntu for me.
"
klayveR wrote:
Don't worry, the project isn't dead or anything, I just need to get some other things done first. I'll most likely start working on improvements next week again. The next release will hopefully be a bigger one, including many features requested from the community.

Hi. Are there any plans to put out more updates for this tool? I've come back to the game with the new league, so would be cool if I could use this tool.

If you don't have time, don't worry about it. I can always use the old approach of manually checking items every now and then.
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
"
klayveR wrote:

Hi. Are there any plans to put out more updates for this tool? I've come back to the game with the new league, so would be cool if I could use this tool.

If you don't have time, don't worry about it. I can always use the old approach of manually checking items every now and then.

It's possible to use XenonTrade in Betrayal.
Quick guide to fix Xenon for newest league:

Click Windows Button (or click Start) and search "%appdata%" --->
in folder, search for 'XenonTrade' folder and open it --->
open file config.json and change in line with league name from 'Delve' to 'Betrayal'

Everything should work :D.
Updates are planned. Betrayal and any future league are supported automatically, Betrayal can be selected in the settings without any updating on my end.
Last edited by klayveR on Dec 11, 2018, 7:38:35 PM
Hello.

I'm experiencing some problems with application.
Downloaded it from GitHub - version 0.5 alpha and installed on Win10 64bit.

I'm using steam PoE client.

Application seems like ready to use, when I press refresh button - it is getitng update successfully.

However when I want to use "price check" option by pressing CTRL+C, nothing happens. I followed steps described on your github wiki page, but still nothing is happening. No other "macro" programs are running.

Logs are empty because of no action. Did you or someone else had similar issues?

Regards,
Kacper.

@EDIT
Problem was in one "application of great quality" from SentryBay, which after update started to prevent connecting all kind of keyboard/mouse hooks.
App seems to work fine now, problem solved, thanks! :D
Last edited by Kalik93 on Dec 14, 2018, 9:56:56 AM
Thank you so much! Im using it on Debian/GNOME 30.30.2.
Looking forward for new updates.
Last edited by Risse22 on Dec 14, 2018, 9:34:32 PM
Great tool, I like the look and feel way better than the other tools I have tried. I use Windows 10 and there are a few problems. When I click ctrl-c it sometimes does not work. Xenon doesn't show the prices for 5-6 linked items. I have to manually go to poeprices. I really hope you continue work on this :)
Last edited by GhokuBlack on Jan 3, 2019, 6:56:44 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info