Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

[Tool] XenonTrade (v0.5.0-alpha) | Price check & Trade helper tool | Linux & Windows

I have no antivirus
turned off other macro programs
and running as admin
I reinstalled couple times already deleted settings still doesn't work
nothing happens in the window not error nothing like I'm not even doing anything
Last edited by zadebraxis on Sep 24, 2018, 6:31:57 PM
"
zadebraxis wrote:
I have no antivirus
turned off other macro programs
and running as admin
I reinstalled couple times already deleted settings still doesn't work

You don't need to reinstall it. The CTRL+C functionality wasn't touched in the last couple updates.

Are you seeing the red flashing icon in the menu bar when pressing CTRL+C? Is the poe.ninja update notification showing up?
no there is no icon no flashing nothing is happening no change whatsoever like I'm not pressing anything
it worked immediately before I updated though
there is nothing in the menu bar
nginx gateway error was not a local issue, I had it too, poe.ninja (uniques) kept working, so likely some communication issue with poeprices.info.

It was not actually broken by upgrade, IIRC I was able to price-check post update for some time (hours), it stopped working in the evening (EU time).

EDIT: tons of no-response errors reported in poeprice thread, confirmed to be 'their side' issue.
Last edited by ixxxo on Sep 25, 2018, 5:15:06 AM
"
klayveR wrote:
"
zadebraxis wrote:
ctrl c doesn't work can't price anything it just stopped working that what doesn't work means it doesn't work anymore I ahve uninstalled deleted all files and reinstalled and it still does not work

Have you tried this?

"
fattigstudent wrote:
[...] Cannot get it working on rares sadly, works great on uniques. [...]

Thanks!
This is either a problem on your end or poeprices had a temporary problem. There's unfortunately not much I can do to prevent Gateway Timeout errors. Here's some more information on Gateway Timeout errors. Thanks for the screenshot though, I didn't realize the error is displayed like that.

I have a suspicion why the button doesn't work, I'll try to fix it in the next release. The location of the log file on windows is "/AppData/Roaming/XenonTrade/log.log". You can access the AppData folder by typing %appdata% into the search field. Could you do me a favour and post the log of this error?

Hi again! Thanks for the quick reply, seems that it works great now :D

Probably a time out on poe.prices for some reason.

I'm glad to hear it's working again.

The new version adds some error handling so you won't have to see unparsed HTML if you encounter a Gateway Timeout error. The log file button should also be fixed on Windows :)
"
klayveR wrote:

The new version adds some error handling so you won't have to see unparsed HTML if you encounter a Gateway Timeout error. The log file button should also be fixed on Windows :)

Btw., not sure if mentioned, but log file link was not working on Linux too, maybe you fixed it in the meantime.
"
ixxxo wrote:
"
klayveR wrote:

Btw., not sure if mentioned, but log file link was not working on Linux too, maybe you fixed it in the meantime.

I changed the Linux path as well, so that might have fixed it. Let me know if you get an error again and it still doesn't work :)

In the meantime I've started work on the whisper helper, here's a very early screenshot for an incoming trade.

Still missing some crucial features, but everything you can see is already working. The layout might change here and there. If you have any suggestions based on the screenshot, let me know.
Looking good. Can people change the text? I prefer to use actual English instead of bastardisation like "ty", "tnx" and the like :)

I know, a losing 'battle' on a gaming forum, but still.
"
Pangaearocks wrote:
Looking good. Can people change the text? I prefer to use actual English instead of bastardisation like "ty", "tnx" and the like :)

I know, a losing 'battle' on a gaming forum, but still.

The text on the button is simply a label. But yes, you can customize the label and the message in the settings. You can also use icons as button labels.

The message itself also supports some placeholders. For example, the default message for the "Interested" button is
Are you still interested in %trade%?

%trade% is replaced by the correct trade, so the final message to the other party could be
Are you still interested in 20 Orb of Fusing for 10 Chaos Orb?

Edit: Most recent screenshot
Last edited by klayveR on Oct 1, 2018, 4:20:29 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info