[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

"
D3rr_2 wrote:
Hi, I was following your build. Is there any changes need on pantheon for fighting uber elder like Yugul pantheon?

Actually yes, but I am playing too casually so I never bother to change pantheon
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
D3rr_2 wrote:
Hi, I was following your build. Is there any changes need on pantheon for fighting uber elder like Yugul pantheon?

Actually yes, but I am playing too casually so I never bother to change pantheon

Then did you use elemental focus? The elemental focus cannot inflict elemental ailment, how is agony going to shock the enemy?
"
D3rr_2 wrote:
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
D3rr_2 wrote:

Then did you use elemental focus? The elemental focus cannot inflict elemental ailment, how is agony going to shock the enemy?

Elemental focus is an option for when you do bosses, since some bosses are naturally immune to ailments
Right, just fire.
"
Elemental focus is an option for when you do bosses, since some bosses are naturally immune to ailments

I guess most of the unique bosses, including uber elder, atziri now should not be immune to shock right? Althought they are immune to freeze and flee
Last edited by D3rr_2 on Apr 21, 2019, 4:40:00 AM
"
D3rr_2 wrote:
"

I guess most of the unique bosses, including uber elder, atziri now should not be immune to shock right? Althought they are immune to freeze and flee

Yes. The whole point is to give you an idea of which gems to use in case you cannot roll the desired color for your skill, and ele focus is one of the blue gems. I would prefer others if I can.
Right, just fire.
Hi thanks for sharing!

I haven't tried this but do you have a Magic Find Variation? (or simply just throw MF gears and keep calamity will do?)

Say I wish to farm MF at least between T6 (Burials/Lair) - T11 (Shaped Burials) Etc.
"
Dragonsaint wrote:
Hi thanks for sharing!

I haven't tried this but do you have a Magic Find Variation? (or simply just throw MF gears and keep calamity will do?)

Say I wish to farm MF at least between T6 (Burials/Lair) - T11 (Shaped Burials) Etc.

It should work, but a bit squishy. I guess a good ventor's gamble roll would help.
Right, just fire.
Hi there!

Following the previous question, if I wanna run full MF gear in T16s, would pathfinder be the best ascendency or something else?

Also would you recommend this build as a league starter?

Last edited by bankai1009 on May 18, 2019, 10:12:56 AM
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi there!

Following the previous question, if I wanna run full MF gear in T16s, would pathfinder be the best ascendency or something else?

Both PF and Ascendant are good, it depends on which nodes apart from flask recharge you would like to use.

Also, this build is both a league starter and endgame grinder, as you can play through all contents on a low budget.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
bankai1009 wrote:
Hi there!

Both PF and Ascendant are good, it depends on which nodes apart from flask recharge you would like to use.

Also, this build is both a league starter and endgame grinder, as you can play through all contents on a low budget.

Thanks mate! I started playing and loving it :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info