[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

"
Rononat wrote:
Thanks for the build!

Enjoying it a lot in Synthesis and lots of room for my character to grow even this late in the season - one of the big points I enjoy!

If you were grinding levels and were pushing up to 95ish, what nodes would you aim for?

Whispers of Doom?

More Jewel Sockets?

Arrow Dancing (this is in your Scion, not Pathfinder build)?

Maybe something completely different than what I'm looking at?

Again, thanks for the build!

Well you have already listed all of the nodes that you need. Arrow Dancing is more like an on-and off switch depending on what you are fighting. I would suggest regretting it if you do T16 bosses (except Hydra)
I play builds that guarantee to be destroyed in 4 months.
*bump* :)
"
xtlc wrote:
Would a "chance to shock" jewel help? Like while not popping flasks?
"
xtlc wrote:
*bump* :)
"
xtlc wrote:
Would a "chance to shock" jewel help? Like while not popping flasks?

Not sure what you mean there.

Chance to shock only applies to your bow skill, which is quite meaningless since the damage is too low.
Yes, obviously for the bow skill - but bc dmg is too low I would not be able to shock bosses? I would need like 36k for the shaper right?
Last edited by xtlc on Apr 8, 2019, 5:45:02 AM
"
xtlc wrote:
Yes, obviously for the bow skill - but bc dmg is too low I would not be able to shock bosses? I would need like 36k for the shaper right?

You can shock bosses if you have chance to shock, but the shock effect is just too low that it is negligible.
thanks! I thought it is more "is shocked = True / False" then "shocked with %" or so.
"
xtlc wrote:
thanks! I thought it is more "is shocked = True / False" then "shocked with %" or so.

It was something like that before where the shock duration is determined by your hit damage. Now it is changed to fixed duration with shock's damage buff scaling with your hit damage.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Nephitis wrote:
why RoA in the quiver instead of toxic rain for the added slow?

Projectile weakness needs to be as instant as possible to allow your minion to pierce. If you use toxic rain to apply this curse it will be too slow to wait for the explosion.
the curse should be applied just by hitting them not flower explosions
"
LordHallibel wrote:
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Nephitis wrote:
why RoA in the quiver instead of toxic rain for the added slow?

Projectile weakness needs to be as instant as possible to allow your minion to pierce. If you use toxic rain to apply this curse it will be too slow to wait for the explosion.
the curse should be applied just by hitting them not flower explosions

The hitting has 5 projectiles and no aoe. You will only curse 5 enemies.
Hi, I was following your build. Is there any changes need on pantheon for fighting uber elder like Yugul pantheon?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info