[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

"
taylangur wrote:
Such an innovative build, thanks for this. Playing it on Betrayal atm. There is something I don't understand, I run Herald of Agony, Hatred with Generosity, I don't have mana to activate War Banner. How do I manage this?

1. 14% reduced mana reserve skill tree
2. conqueror's efficiency
3. The devouring diadem
4. The Coming Calamity

That's all.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
taylangur wrote:
Such an innovative build, thanks for this. Playing it on Betrayal atm. There is something I don't understand, I run Herald of Agony, Hatred with Generosity, I don't have mana to activate War Banner. How do I manage this?

1. 14% reduced mana reserve skill tree
2. conqueror's efficiency
3. The devouring diadem
4. The Coming Calamity

That's all.

Oh I've just noticed people asked similar questions... Whoops. Thanks a lot for the answer! <3
Hey,

I have a question regarding the auras. I have the Calamity and the reduced mana reserved node from the tree.

Still, 45% of my mana is reserved from herald and 47% from hatred, so I do not see how I can have war banner at the same time.

What am I missing exactly?

Thanks for helping out a fellow noob :)

Edit: Never mind I just saw the posts from above xD
Last edited by alexanagn on Dec 16, 2018, 12:15:49 PM
Thank for the response, was able to 6L my calamity but since I didn't feel I needed more damage than a 5L mid way through the atlas, so I made a handful of exalts off it. Very fun build and very viable, even more so once I got major upgrades.
Eh mastered the build uber elder on farm / carrying people for awhile now.

I must say it was difficult to transition from you know a 4 league zerph player to this.

A flawless build honestly and smart.

Gear's still budget af too is the best part the only expensive part of my gear is my 6L calamity everything else is like 5c 10c or some shit that feels good and every single syndicate top tir 16's etc just fall in near seconds granted they STILL nearly can 1 shot me if I let them.

Regardless I still do miss my zerph <.<
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Sam_GGG on Dec 17, 2018, 2:07:56 AM

Thanks for trying this build :)

In my opinion this is the most cost effective build you can get in this game. It is however quite limited in upgrade capacity as well. Putting dozens of exalts in the build would result in similar dps to a budget version.

Therefore I would definitely save some currencies with this build and try other new stuffs that no one has done before.
Right, just fire.
Yeah there's not much upgrades at all other than a 6L quill which is minor at most and a stygian vise which is minor hp.

It's pretty much done I'm impressed how well the budget this is for sure all that's really needed to do uber elder effectively is just a 5L calamity and maybe a 21 agony

Other than that it is easily the most budget build I've ever done / carried a lot of people.
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Eventhough I'm kinda stuck playing this build on 2 4L due to playing SSF, I am still breezing through low tier maps. When I played this in Delve SC normally (with CC and QR), it was definitely stronger but the power gap isn't that huge from my experiences.

I'm using a 1.75 APS rare bow which is more then enough to sustain Virulence charges.
Crawling through the Leagues, as usual.
Praise Alva!

Double corrupt gloves wishing to get:
- Curse Enemies with Level (10–12) Elemental Weakness/Temporal Chains/Enfeeble on Hit (btw. which one would be the best?)
- (8–10)% increased Attack Speed
- (4–6)% increased maximum Life

For above required Windshrek boots or amulet corruption with additional curse.

Double corrupt 6L QR wishing to get:
- (3–5)% increased Attack Speed
- Socketed Gems are supported by Level 10 Blind/Faster Projectiles

Double corrupt 6L Calamity:
- +1 to Level of Socketed Gems
- +1% to all maximum Resistances
- (4–6)% reduced Chaos/Cold/Fire/Lightning Damage taken
- You take 50% reduced Extra Damage from Critical Strikes
- (4–6)% increased maximum Life

Double corrupt for jewellers (belt, rings) wishing to get:
- Hatred has (15–20)% increased Aura Effect
- (8–12)% increased Movement Speed during any Flask Effect
- (6–8)% increased maximum Life
- (8–12)% increased Attack Speed during any Flask Effect

Double corrupt jewels wishing to get:
- Minions deal (4–5)% increased Damage
- (4–5)% increased Area of Effect
- You cannot be Maimed/Hindered

Praise Niko!

Elder base helmet with additional projectile for crawler and mods like:
- Minions deal (23–25)% increased Damage + Socketed Gems are Supported by Level 20 Minion Damage
- Nearby Enemies have -9% to Fire/Cold/Light/Physical/Chaos Resistance

Quiver:
- Damage Penetrates (3–5)% Elemental Resistances
- (3–5)% additional Physical Damage Reduction

and other minor penetration, minion dmg buffs...

With quicksilver flask crawler is lost often, convocation has long cooldown so I'm considering increase minion ms mods also.
Ill start off by saying that this league is my first real go at the game and I am trying to learn as much as I can along the way. So your combination of The Devouring Diadem and Grip of The Council is most likely a better choice than what I am currently using. I am using Starkonja's Head with "Summoned Agony Crawler Fires 2 Additional Projectiles" and Tombfist Steelscale Gauntlets w/ a Searching Eye Jewel to give me Maim thus not needing it on my Quiver. I went with these two items before seeing your combo and not being at a point to use Command of The Pit and Aul's w/ Haste reserving no mana. Soon I will be trying out what you are currently running but I was curious as to what you thought about the combo I am running at the moment.

Also
Can our crawler proc the power charge from assassin's mark? I see that I proc it very rarely.
And is there a base accuracy number for the Crawler? How does the increased acc from War banner compare to the +1000 from Command of The Pit?

Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info