[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

"
lythande2002 wrote:
Found a ring with 9% increased global physical damage and 10% increased chaos damage. My question is do either of those modifiers increase herald damage at all? What modifiers (if any other than those that specifically say pet) would effect herald damage?

Thanks for the help

Only Minion Damage and auras can affect herald of agony's damage currently.

Other options would be a few mods that affect allies, like perquil's toe.
Right, just fire.
"
Did it again I really am bad af in the final phase =/ maybe it's cuz I'm so use to Zerph lol

Using Zerph is like cheating the game. You are supposed to walk and dodge stuffs, and when you get used to it, uber elder is not actually that hard.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
Did it again I really am bad af in the final phase =/ maybe it's cuz I'm so use to Zerph lol

Using Zerph is like cheating the game. You are supposed to walk and dodge stuffs, and when you get used to it, uber elder is not actually that hard.

I WANT MY ZERPH BACK :_;

Killed about 7 uber elders now for people it's so stressful cuz I'm SO USE TOO zerph being immortal and all

Anyway friend lent me the haste watcher's eye is better than hatred you think?

Perma phase ~
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 12, 2018, 8:32:32 PM
What is your opinion on using a high APS rare bow with the new % chance to poison on hit veiled mod crafted onto it?

The max level of the veiled mod gives 20% chance to poison on hit, which combined with Master Toxicist should be enough to sustain 40 stacks for the most part.
The only problem I've having is, what to replace the Poison gem for.
Crawling through the Leagues, as usual.
Last edited by Tessae on Dec 13, 2018, 2:52:34 AM
"
Tessae wrote:
What is your opinion on using a high APS rare bow with the new % chance to poison on hit veiled mod crafted onto it?

The max level of the veiled mod gives 20% chance to poison on hit, which combined with Master Toxicist should be enough to sustain 40 stacks for the most part.
The only problem I've having is, what to replace the Poison gem for.

I personally would not suggest replacing Quill Rain with another bow. The mobility Quill Rain gives due to short attack time is not replaceable by any rare bows. This attack speed is also one of the main techniques to survive easily in uber elder fights.

That said, If you manage to get a +3 rare bow/vicious projectiles bow with decent APS, you may consider shifting your build to a toxic rain build, where you will prioritize self-inflicted chaos damage over time, over agony crawler's minion damage.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Dec 13, 2018, 3:32:48 AM
Just leveling this build, in act 4 now. Seems very strong, I have a tabula and a 4L quill rain, for a 6L RoA and 4L HoA.

Question about the banner. Already I'm seeing that I hardly get banner stacks, because I'm not the one killing the mobs. If it's (almost) full and I place the banner, it's a huge buff, but a lot of the time I only have 6-10 stacks at max. Will this get better later on?
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:
Just leveling this build, in act 4 now. Seems very strong, I have a tabula and a 4L quill rain, for a 6L RoA and 4L HoA.

Question about the banner. Already I'm seeing that I hardly get banner stacks, because I'm not the one killing the mobs. If it's (almost) full and I place the banner, it's a huge buff, but a lot of the time I only have 6-10 stacks at max. Will this get better later on?

Nope. Banner is only used for the consistent aura effect. If you really want to use the 50 stack buff, get yourself some method to do culling strikes. (But actually that won't help much as your minion usually one-shots stuffs)
Right, just fire.
Wow, I was so stupid and forgot to use hatred with generosity. And even with that negative EE effect, I didn't feel any difficulties on farming everything lol.
Right, just fire.
"
FunRoom wrote:
"
SwitchBL8 wrote:

Nope. Banner is only used for the consistent aura effect. If you really want to use the 50 stack buff, get yourself some method to do culling strikes. (But actually that won't help much as your minion usually one-shots stuffs)

Okay, thanks for clearing that up. FYI I'm using a Toxic Rain totem with withering touch as extra helper to slow everything. Helps with the transport encounters!
https://www.twitch.tv/videos/348707330##

Recorded an uber elder carry earlier died once cuz I'm dumb <.< and I keep thinking I'm Zerph still xd

I still need to upgrade my quillrain eventually
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Last edited by Coconutdoggy on Dec 13, 2018, 6:26:36 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info