[DEAD] FunRoom's Crit Herald of Agony PF/Ascendant [Budget] [Uber Elder] [2.8M+ Shaper DPS]

"
BenjaTM wrote:
I went with these two items before seeing your combo and not being at a point to use Command of The Pit and Aul's w/ Haste reserving no mana. Soon I will be trying out what you are currently running but I was curious as to what you thought about the combo I am running at the moment.

The Aul's with Haste is still really nice if you have the temp chains watcher's eye to use with it. I hate temp chains so much. But they are so expensive for me as I can't really farm anything worthy in my 60 hours of gameplay this league.

"
BenjaTM wrote:

Also
Can our crawler proc the power charge from assassin's mark? I see that I proc it very rarely.
And is there a base accuracy number for the Crawler? How does the increased acc from War banner compare to the +1000 from Command of The Pit?

Thx

The base accuracy rating for the crawler is 1444. Using Command of the Pit the minion would have 6354(95%) accuracy while with war banner it will have 5025(94%). Using both would be a 8505(95%). So IMO the war banner could definitely do what the gloves can do last league without a 3ex cost.

Without both, just skill tree, the accuracy would be 3754(92%).
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Dec 19, 2018, 8:29:34 PM
Can you help me pls? :D
What is wrong with my gear/skills? I have not anougth damage for farm uber atziri and something like that :<
"
What is wrong with my gear/skills? I have not anougth damage for farm uber atziri and something like that :<

After a glance at your character, I don't think there are anything wrong with it. But here's a few notes:

1. GMP does not make Rain of Arrows better. Arrows will only spread in a larger circle, making shotgunning a bit worse than not using it.

2. Remember to swap pierce with vicious projectiles before boss fights.

3. Use the mobility provided by Quill Rain and try to dodge all obvious attacks. In Atziri Split phase, drag your minion to one corner with convocation and start move attack. Your attack will signal the crawler to attack instead of following you, and when it stays in one corner it will only attack the nearest target.

4. Use a curse e.g. elemental weakness.
Right, just fire.
Hello,

I'm a new player and I was looking at the pathfinder and was wondering why you don't take the projectile nodes, you went with the evasion ones can you tell me why please?

Also do you need all of the health nodes?

Thx for the help :D
"
Hello,

I'm a new player and I was looking at the pathfinder and was wondering why you don't take the projectile nodes, you went with the evasion ones can you tell me why please?

Also do you need all of the health nodes?

Thx for the help :D

This is a minion build. Projectile damage does not affect minions.

And I don't need to do damage. So projectile damage is useless.

This minion we are playing does not need many skill points to push its damage, so I invested all points into life.

Find me in game if you have questions to the basics. I am usually online full-day on sat and sun.
Right, just fire.
Last edited by FunRoom on Dec 21, 2018, 12:55:24 AM
"
FunRoom wrote:
"

After a glance at your character, I don't think there are anything wrong with it. But here's a few notes:

1. GMP does not make Rain of Arrows better. Arrows will only spread in a larger circle, making shotgunning a bit worse than not using it.

2. Remember to swap pierce with vicious projectiles before boss fights.

3. Use the mobility provided by Quill Rain and try to dodge all obvious attacks. In Atziri Split phase, drag your minion to one corner with convocation and start move attack. Your attack will signal the crawler to attack instead of following you, and when it stays in one corner it will only attack the nearest target.

4. Use a curse e.g. elemental weakness.

thx alot, but i have 1 more question.
Toxic Rain 21lvl not better than Rain of arrows?
because toxic rain = rain of arrows + poison, and we can use curse on hit + proacher's mark (or something like this) or not?
Last edited by letsstartdisco on Dec 21, 2018, 3:45:48 AM
"

Toxic Rain 21lvl not better than Rain of arrows?
because toxic rain = rain of arrows + poison, and we can use curse on hit + proacher's mark (or something like this) or not?

The initial hit from toxic rain does not have an AoE (meaning no shotgun). Though the slow effect is good, the poison stack from explosions will have delays. If you can get used to it, it could be fine.
Right, just fire.
I've noticed you edited the post with an expensive Ascendant POB. That's due to the Unnatural Instict jewel?

ty for the guide btw!

Edit:
Also, I've been playing around with PoB and Ascendant (PF+Occ) vs PF, and I think even without the 2 Might of the Meeks and Unnatural Instinct it may be more flexible due to the points free to spend? (those 9 points from ranger to scion are kinda useful)

Do you think even with low currency this ascendant version is okay? The Virulence stack and flask utility from PF are big QOLs?
Last edited by muclemente on Dec 21, 2018, 12:21:17 PM
Do you think mirage withering touch is worth it? I am using withering touch as a 5L just been lazy to do a 6L
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
"
Do you think mirage withering touch is worth it? I am using withering touch as a 5L just been lazy to do a 6L

Yes if you have enough sockets
Right, just fire.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info