Looking for the BEST Low Level PvP [28 and under]

What's your IGN?
"
dzordzo wrote:
I think cruel ledge is best to farm. It is level 35 so blue groups will drop ilvl 36 items, and yellow/unique(kuduku) will drop ilvl 37 but there is only 3 level 37 mods (2 of which are weapon only), so the chances you will get them on an item is pretty low.

I like this thought. I'm going to try this! Mud flats was just working for me since it was so small and I could cover it quickly, but ledge should work great too as it's linear. I guess it just depends how many blue packs I come across. But overall there should be more blue mobs in ledge than yellow in Mud flats, so I think this is a great idea.
"
Lordsidro wrote:
What's your IGN?

DualDualer
Hello, I'm an avid high level pvp fan and looking to get into low level pvp as well :)
I have a question that's been in my mind for a while though, how do melee characters deal with their mana? Or do you use blood magic (in which case, keystone or support gem)? Or do you just use flasks (if so, how many)?
These questions apply only to a pvp scenario of course.
IGN: Wex_
Last edited by Exort1 on Mar 6, 2013, 5:04:25 PM
I use a low level clarity for melee. Seems to work well for maintaining mana for the most part.
IGN: _Firebitch
"
Exort1 wrote:
Hello, I'm an avid high level pvp fan and looking to get into low level pvp as well :)
I have a question that's been in my mind for a while though, how do melee characters deal with their mana? Or do you use blood magic (in which case, keystone or support gem)? Or do you just use flasks (if so, how many)?

Dud. Do you even lift?
Had to stop farming/looking for IIR items just to answer you D:
Mana problems can be dealt with differently, depending on your build/class.

Marauders have 3 options:
1. Get the BM keystone
2. Use the BM gem with your skill (Make sure your leech/regen can counter this)
3. What I do (Use BM support with Clarity)

The rest have general idea, but almost all other classes can just depend on normal Clarity aura with mana regen gear.
-Official creator of the Low Level PvP Thread
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/261543
-Unofficial Path of Exile PvP site
Temporary: http://z13.invisionfree.com/poepvp/index.php?act=idx
Official: http://www.poepvp.dwpu.net/poepvp.html (Not completed)
"
"
Exort1 wrote:

Dud. Do you even lift?
Had to stop farming/looking for IIR items just to answer you D:
Mana problems can be dealt with differently, depending on your build/class.

Marauders have 3 options:
1. Get the BM keystone
2. Use the BM gem with your skill (Make sure your leech/regen can counter this)
3. What I do (Use BM support with Clarity)

The rest have general idea, but almost all other classes can just depend on normal Clarity aura with mana regen gear.

Thank you for the quick answer :) So I take it nobody uses mana flasks?
IGN: Wex_
I'm not sure if you play hardcore or softcore (I have not read all the posts in this thread)

But you should check out my build (in my signature). I've done a lot of changes since the video too and I hope to make a full build guide and explanation soon.

also;
im working on a new build that has the same idea as my explosive arrow one: another build focused on killing all other builds quickly before they kill me. This playstyle seems to be the best counter to most builds.
IGN: @GreenDude
Last edited by GreenDude on Mar 6, 2013, 8:01:10 PM
I used explosive arrow build for some time. Found out that lmp + shooting walls instead of player makes most dps (with that 3 aps unique bow). Also double curse of: projectile weakness + flamibility for damage or temp chains + enfeeble for defense, or mixture of both. The weakness I had was unability to escape traps, cause archers have no skill that allows to do that, forcing them to switch to melee weapon for escaping it, which I didn't want to do since my other bow was +2 bow skills poison arrow. Since explosive arrow builds requere sick mana, I used BM, had 50+ life regen, but with good gear it can reach 100+ and rejunavation totem also helps. But still I was kinda 2-3 shoted by Geofry' flickers or 1-2 shoted by dual strikers. I don't know if that is possible to out dps multi flicker Geofry or dual striker, since hiting with explosive arrows is hihgly situational, if there are no objects or walls, and you try to hit opponent directly - it does almost no damage and he can avoid easily.
ign: Grandpa_From_Graveyard
"
GreenDude120 wrote:
I'm not sure if you play hardcore or softcore (I have not read all the posts in this thread)

But you should check out my build (in my signature). I've done a lot of changes since the video too and I hope to make a full build guide and explanation soon.

also;
im working on a new build that has the same idea as my explosive arrow one: another build focused on killing all other builds quickly before they kill me. This playstyle seems to be the best counter to most builds.

I would like to see that against real opponents doesn't seems competitive but I would like to be proven wrong.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info